New Song "Dark Clouds On The Horizon Pt 1" (Agile Septor 8, Reaper Podfarm, S2.0

• Thread starter Triple7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Well said, and to the guy you quoted, also well said!

Keep it up man. The cleans sounded nice and smooth in my opinion and I think you're on the right track in creating some sick sounding songs man!

Awesome, thanks a lot. I was really satisfied with the clean tone. Once I spice up the rhythm a little bit I also need to re-eq those guitars, still not to keene on the distorted tone, maybe some new pickups would help:idea:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Listening again...

the only thing i thing is needed si a bass track for the distorted gutiar to set on. get a tight bass tone under there and it will sound HUUUUGE.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Listening again...

the only thing i thing is needed si a bass track for the distorted gutiar to set on. get a tight bass tone under there and it will sound HUUUUGE.

Alright awesome! I was going to wait for my bass to be finished being set-up, but for some reason it is taking really long. I think I will have my bass back on Friday, so I will record a bass track and re-post the updated version

Anyone have any advice for good bass settings using PODFarm?

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Thanks dude, It cuts out abruptly because it will lead straight into the second half which will be a lot more aggressive.

Now it looks like all I have to do is spice up the rhythm riff, make it a little more interesting, and add some bass and it should be good to go.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
In order for it to groove, you gotta get a cymbal keeping time. That riff is just calling for a *crash* *crash* *crash* *crash*. Otherwise the drums sound kind of weird. If you want some help writing drums, let me know. BTW, I'm guessing you listen to After The Burial? Cuz this riff reminds me of Aspirations.

Hell yea After The Burial are awesome! Yea your totally right, that's why that riff sounds familiar...

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
do you mind if i up a version with a bass track underneath? at least just to tease you until friday.

')