New Song (FFO Headbanging and Moshing) input is much welcome

• Thread starter Sylim
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

_Drizzt_

Reaction score
Nice. I think that with some vocals added it could be a very nice tune. To be honest I don't really dig that much the guitar's tone, it sounds a little sterile to my hears. Love bass and drums though.

Bogner

Rock N' Roll Machine
Reaction score

Sylim

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
thanks a lot for all the feedback.

Nice. I think that with some vocals added it could be a very nice tune. To be honest I don't really dig that much the guitar's tone, it sounds a little sterile to my hears. Love bass and drums though.

i´m using an AMT P2 preamp pedal into Rosen Digital impulses. in general i like the tone, but i agree, could use a bit more life in it. not sure i´m gonna record the new album with it, though. i´m kind of saving up for a real tube amp.

I quite liked it. I most enjoyed the riff starting at the 1:02 mark. Cool build in your transitions up to it etc. I think its great. I would be curious as to what you changed along the way and such.

originally there was another part that was supposed to be the verse. had to take it out because it slowed down the progression. also i didn´t have the chorus in the beginning at first. it started right at 0:39. the whole first half was basically just a back and forth between different parts and the latter half was basically just an extended mellow chorus going into the heavy chorus. it felt like two different songs being thrown together haphazardly.

')