New song from The Room Colored Charlatan (fans of Painted in Exile, TC)

• Thread starter jsaudio
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jsaudio

Reaction score
Hey guys my band The Room Colored Charlatan just released a new track give a good listen though, dont really want to much feedback on the mix and i know this is not my best work because this was tracked like almost 2 years ago and have JUST NOW gotten able to mix and track vocals so its like 85% of my best work but im happy enough with the mix for now. Love to hear feedback on the song though.

band page: The Room Colored Charlatan | Facebook

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dash

Reaction score
Hey guys my band The Room Colored Charlatan just released a new track give a good listen though, dont really want to much feedback on the mix and i know this is not my best work because this was tracked like almost 2 years ago and have JUST NOW gotten able to mix and track vocals so its like 85% of my best work but im happy enough with the mix for now. Love to hear feedback on the song though.

band page: The Room Colored Charlatan | Facebook

I remember you posted this on UltimateMetal a while ago, I still like the song. :) It's very The Contortionist. Still sometimes a bit random in my opinion but the vocals made it more "one".

')