New Song, New Band and Video. The Advaita Concept. Axe Fx, Drum Triggers

• Thread starter zephyrkillz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zephyrkillz

Reaction score
Awesome song and mix, and the well produced video adds to it. Props dude! Any plans for vocals over this or keeping it instrumental? It definitely stands on its own imo. Either way I look forward to hearing more :yesway:

Thanks man, actually we are looking for a singer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zephyrkillz

Reaction score
If only I was in Florida. :noplease:

Well hey man, it would make for a good trip, you saw that zipline, you would have a good time hanging out over here lol.

Your music blows my mind by the way. I've never heard anything like that before!

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
Well hey man, it would make for a good trip, you saw that zipline, you would have a good time hanging out over here lol.

Your music blows my mind by the way. I've never heard anything like that before!

LOL I should really change my username.

Sorry, I'm not in Cynic. It's just my username.

Xifter

Reaction score
WAnt... need... mooarrrr of this! :wallbash: Everything about this song was win. Tone, style, solo, and ... zip line.

A patch would be fantastic as well if you would be so kind.

Xifter

Reaction score
Sry about the dp, but can I by chance get this as a file to d/l to my iPod? I LOVE this style of jam. Thanks!!

zephyrkillz

Reaction score
Sry about the dp, but can I by chance get this as a file to d/l to my iPod? I LOVE this style of jam. Thanks!!

Pretty soon, you can actually convert the video to an mp3 it just wouldnt be in amazing quality. But, there will be more, lots more!

Xifter

Reaction score
Pretty soon, you can actually convert the video to an mp3 it just wouldnt be in amazing quality. But, there will be more, lots more!

Well damn. Get that stuff out fast man I got MAS (music aquisition syndrome) for this. What's your eta looking like... Not to be pushy about it ;)

zephyrkillz

Reaction score
Well damn. Get that stuff out fast man I got MAS (music aquisition syndrome) for this. What's your eta looking like... Not to be pushy about it ;)

Lol, Im getting impatient about it also! But we should have 6 more songs online by next week.

Xenos0176

Reaction score
dudeee i love the sound u get on ur guitars, i'm totally looking for that kind of a sound on mine

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
It needs moar zip line...... I'm just saying guys it had everything else so much, but not much zip line. Kind of offended me alittle.

')