New song "Perpetual Loss" off my band's upcoming debut.

Rational Gaze

LithiumDawn Voicebox
Reaction score
Hey fellarz. My band and I have been working on our debut for the better part of year now and we're finally getting to crunch time and finishing up the album. Currently, I'm working on finishing up the rest of the vocals and doing some final production touch ups but this is the first officially wrapped track and I felt the need to share. The album is being aimed for a late January release. We're probably going to make this the lead track off the record. The music is in the vein of Porcupine Tree, sprinkles of Meshuggah, Gojira, and Opeth, and a touch of ISIS. Hope some of y'all will like it at least a lil' bit.

Perpetual Loss:
http://www.garageband.com/artist/lithiumdawnband

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nero

Reaction score
Ciao!..really compliments, very great production in my opinion. Everything sound awesome and there's a great musical taste in the song.
Best regards for the upcoming debut
:metal:

SomeChump

Just a Chump
Reaction score
This sounds really Good man, keep this up. My favorite part was definitely the Vocals, It Matches the Music so well. Keep doing this, for sure. :)

Rational Gaze

LithiumDawn Voicebox
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. I'm about to update the site with a couple more tunes so I'll update this as well.

ddtonfire

Reaction score
I really like the reverberous guitar you have going on in the background at 2:57. Great vox by the way.

Slampop

Artist/Producer: IDOLER
Reaction score
great stuff dude, decent tone and a some great vocals, and i don't feel anything really gets lost during the track. :yesway:

Espaul

Reaction score
This has a really cool sound :) But in my headset it's peaking. might be the online player tho'.

Rational Gaze

LithiumDawn Voicebox
Reaction score
Thanks a lot dudes.

Espaul: I didn't notice peaking on my monitors, but then again, I'm not a professional by any means so I'm sure the mix is still rough around the edges in certain ways. I think it has more to do with the initial way that it was recorded as some stuff ran way too hot. We're rerecording Perpetual Loss anyway. Hope to have that done soon. Thanks for the listen.

')