New song! Pumped about how this one turned out!

shredder3386

Reaction score
Hey lads,

Finally finished the second song from my EP! Progress has been slower than Id like due to family, work etc but I think this one turned out pretty good. I got Chris Clancy from Mutiny Within to do vocals and he slayed it. Would love to see what you guys thought, any feedback welcome! Its also available on Spotify, iTunes and my bandcamp withy first song!

https://jeffsanna.bandcamp.com/releases

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shredder3386

Reaction score
This is great man. Recording sounds really good and awesome song.

Thanks a lot dude. I’ve been really trying to work on my production skills on this EP. Trying to get good source tones has been a struggle sometimes but overall I think it’s shaping up pretty decent. Thanks again :)

Jacksonluvr636

Reaction score
Thanks a lot dude. I’ve been really trying to work on my production skills on this EP. Trying to get good source tones has been a struggle sometimes but overall I think it’s shaping up pretty decent. Thanks again :)
Yeah man sounds killer. I'm curious how you are getting it to sound so good.

shredder3386

Reaction score
very cool song, great playing and great production.
What else did you use on this? in terms of guitar(s), bass/drums/DAW/plugins, etc?
Thanks a lot brother, appreciate it! I used my EII eclipse with EMGs (my favorite guitar by far, I’ve had it for three years and barely had to do any maintainence on it), a Schecter bass with EMGs, SD3, Cubase, the usual stuff everyone uses (Slate Everything Bundle, Waves Mercury etc).