New Song teaser/video - Ep coming

• Thread starter IamLukas
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IamLukas

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I am working hard on my ep release and here is a short clip of how it will sound like.
I didn't have enough time to do a snippet teaser of more songs....so here's just a teser for a new song which will be uploaded very soon to my soundclick and myspace page. A new vid is also coming :metal:
Sorry for the bad quality on youtube....stay tuned!

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XhMlu3XXxP0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=de_DE&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="385"></object>

Cheers

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Warkino

Reaction score
Wow, I love the sound of the drum ! Is it Superior Drummer?

Can't wait to hear more =)

IamLukas

Reaction score
Hahaha, thank you guys!

Wow, I love the sound of the drum ! Is it Superior Drummer?

Can't wait to hear more =)

Yes, it is Superior Drummer with some expansions and stuff.
Equipment used on this:

Ibanez rg2228 with BKP Cold Sweat
S2.0 and tons of plugins.
For the vid I used Adobe after effects.

IamLukas

Reaction score
Thx for listening! Really appreciate it :yesway:

I dig this alot man, got a question how do you do all that glitchy effects at the start?

I've recorded a clean guitar melody and then tweaked it with the glitch effect individual. That's all.

ChasingTheSun

Pastor Of Muppets
Reaction score
Those lyrics... They remind me of part of Aeon. Are they the same/similar lyrics, or is this teaser part of an Aeon redux??? Either way it sounds awesome.

I'm so keen for the EP. Of all the stuff on SS.org, your music and Drewsif's music is what i always await with the most anticipation:D

IamLukas

Reaction score
Those lyrics... They remind me of part of Aeon. Are they the same/similar lyrics, or is this teaser part of an Aeon redux??? Either way it sounds awesome.

I'm so keen for the EP. Of all the stuff on SS.org, your music and Drewsif's music is what i always await with the most anticipation:D

Thank you for your kinds words! I'm very glad to hear this :yesway:.
Well, you've listened correctly, but it's something like a re-prise in another song, a new song. As you can hear in this teaser, the lyrics are different to Aeon. I am going for an concept album. So there will be more parts, melodies, or lyrics which you will find in different songs on the album, if you listen very well :lol:.
In this moment I am doing all the mixing stuff with all the songs and I'm really really not sure, which song to take for the album and which not.
Maybe you guys have special wishes for songs, so hurry up and I'll try to fullfill your wishes.

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
Dude fuckin stoked about that shit!!! You are easily in my top five favs of this site right next to idoler and drewsif! fucking awesome.

IamLukas

Reaction score
Thx a lot guys. I can't describe how happy you make me :metal:.
I just wanted to inform you that I've uploaded a new song in this forum...it's called "In union". You can find it in the recording studio, too. I just wonder, why noone is writing anything to this song.
So come on, gimme your critics and stuff :lol:.

')