New Spawn of Possession video

• Thread starter Zoltta
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
can anyone explain to me how ANYONE can be awesome that consistently? i love spawn of possession...

vgguru39

Reaction score
I wish there was more quality footage of this band out there, this rocks. It seems like most of it is just crappy bootlegs and stuff. The highest quality stuff i've seen of people playing their music is the RiversOfGore covers. Thanks for the link. More coming soon.:hbang:

Reaction score
I wish there was more quality footage of this band out there, this rocks. It seems like most of it is just crappy bootlegs and stuff. The highest quality stuff i've seen of people playing their music is the RiversOfGore covers. Thanks for the link. More coming soon.:hbang:

:agreed:

Those guys pull off some seriously difficult songs and do a really good job of it.

Dwellingers

Reaction score
wtf!! he is a beast!!! fucking sick guitar and drummer.
what amp is he using in that video?

Im guessing he is using his 5150 amp and his normal Ibanez he has been using the last couple of years. think he mentioned on smnnews.com under the spawn of possession forum.

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
:lol: @ 5:11 where he scratches the back of his head and still gets that snare hit in.

Dwellingers

Reaction score
The tradeoff is Christian from Obscura is now playing lead & chalky (ex-psycroptic, M.S.I) is now doing vocals. And then theres this guy on drums... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:SoP

And Erland caspersen - who is a beast with his fingers. Guessing the bass-lines will fill a little more in the mix.:hbang:

')