New Stef Carpenter sigs

• Thread starter Triple-J
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
Seeing as Stef now uses 8s does anyone know if ESP are going to drop the 7 string versions of his sigs from next years range?

I only ask as ESP did it with his 6 string sigs when he switched to 7s a few years ago so im hoping they do it with his 7s next year so I can catch a end of line bargain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt it, the SC models are pretty much the ESP/LTD go-to models for buyers wanting sevens. Are there really any other options with them? :scratch:

Splees

splees
Reaction score
yeah i have to agree. that would be a very unwise move on their part. there are more people interested in purchasing the seven than the eight.

but like you said they got rid of the six stringer. I think that was because he didn't use them at all any more. :S so who knows... I don't keep up with what he's using. I'm sure he uses the 7s and 8s more than his sixes though.

thedownside

Reaction score
and even if it were to happen, it would take a couple of years. if i remember right, the 6's were available for a couple of years after the 7's came out. on top of that, even if they were to drop them, i'd be highly suprised if they didnt keep selling them, just not as a sig. like it was stated, they have no other 7's.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
and even if it were to happen, it would take a couple of years. if i remember right, the 6's were available for a couple of years after the 7's came out. on top of that, even if they were to drop them, i'd be highly suprised if they didnt keep selling them, just not as a sig. like it was stated, they have no other 7's.

viper 407

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
They just need a Horizon 7 with normal neck and bridge combo. Not SRC's silly layout.

ohhh and the pointy headstock not that damn smurf hat . :)

ohmanthisiscool

SS.org Irregular
Reaction score
Yeah I think an EC 7 would sell decently considering how many of us like LP shapes and those who love the LP7's. I made a fast crappy mockup of an EC7 I will see if I can find it.

Found it:
EspEC7.jpg

noodleplugerine

Reaction score
What's wrong with the viper 7? :(

Either way, I'd rather an F7 either way. Would never bother with an LTD.

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
There is a F7 but its very expensive and its here: http://www.espguitars.co.jp/oversea/standard_gt/f_std_s7.html

ESP do have quite a few models that would work in a 7 format, Im not a fan of the Ultratone shape ESP have but they had a 7 version of it in Japan at one point and it actually looked pretty cool.

The EC7 I would love to see cause no one does a 7 in a singlecut shape but Id like it to be something in the vein of the Kelly Hayes sig EC that was out a few years ago. As for the viper 407 if they made it "27" scale and had the strings run through the body in a similar fashion to the Japanese version Id snap it up in a second!

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
Yeah I think an EC 7 would sell decently considering how many of us like LP shapes and those who love the LP7's. I made a fast crappy mockup of an EC7 I will see if I can find it.

Found it:
EspEC7.jpg

now i'd hit that, with passives of course, but its a cool concept :yesway:

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
There is a F7 but its very expensive and its here: http://www.espguitars.co.jp/oversea/standard_gt/f_std_s7.html

ESP do have quite a few models that would work in a 7 format, Im not a fan of the Ultratone shape ESP have but they had a 7 version of it in Japan at one point and it actually looked pretty cool.

The EC7 I would love to see cause no one does a 7 in a singlecut shape but Id like it to be something in the vein of the Kelly Hayes sig EC that was out a few years ago. As for the viper 407 if they made it "27" scale and had the strings run through the body in a similar fashion to the Japanese version Id snap it up in a second!

If they made the Viper 407 27" scale, it would neck dive even harder than it already does. I'd really like to see an Eclipse-7, and a MII-7, and for ESP to tell Stephen to go fuck himself and start using neck & bridge pickups instead of that pointless middle one.

Latest posts

')