New Stephen Carpenter 7 banger model!!!

• Thread starter dowenprs
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
A new ESP 7 string!!! What could it be?? Ah!! Another Stef Carpenter? Wow! It's the same guitar as always but in another color!!! Let's buy it!!! NOW!!! :lol:

Seriously though, cannot ESP make a seven in whatever other shape than the Stef Carpenter? I'm kinda starting to hate him... :squint:

I just want that white 7-string V so bad...

qft

just imagine. If they had 1 stef sig instead of 20.. they could have 19 other guitars produced for other 7 string players... maybe even a V.. maybe even a KELLY! jk haha

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, that's just his sig model. You can get whatever shape you want from their custom shop. I like the middle pickup thingy (tried it out on an LTD SC-607), but the idea was better with the Duncans and a neck single-coil to go along with them. Wouldn't it be nice if EMG would finally come out with a 7-string single coil? Hmm, I wonder what their active J-Bass pickup would sound like on a guitar?

Anyway, this new one looks like a cool guitar, and it would be a steal for $2000.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'd love one!!!!!!!!!!

It does my fuckin' head in how much people bang on about the pickup configuartion on these.
The neck(/middle) pickup sound great there.
It tightens it up no end and when i've played any SC i've never found that it got in the way.
I think a lot of the people who gripe about the pickup placement have never tried an SC.

I think it's time for the classic "I've got a lot of nice guitars" Stef pic again;
stef.jpg

I remember that pic, I love that pic, it's in the '06 catalog, very nice. I'd take a few of those too. :agreed:

dowenprs

Carpenter Whore
Reaction score
Word, the new 07 ESP site is up, and the green one is for the US, and they are coming out with the SC-207! That one has passives in it. Sadly it appears they are no longer making any of his 6 banger models. That is a shame, they are fantastic guitars.

ESP has a lot of cool stuff this year, you guys should go check out the new site!

In that blue guitar he does have a EMG single coil, I believe anyone can get them custom made, costs an ass load though.

Peace

Dan

Sebastian

Reaction score
I like the Yellow guitar with the matching headstock.. really nice...

Reaction score
Id like to steal all the EMGs from his guitars and put them in a pile and say: This is a pile of more than 40 EMGs... I can put them in any guitar shape I want to. :)

Kotex

Trippin' balls
Reaction score
I like the birght yellow one and the baby blue one. Now I want a custom Ibby like that. :lol:

Latest posts

')