New Strandberg. 5 string Guitar

• Thread starter M3CHK1LLA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mastapimp

Reaction score
That is such a weird takeaway that I think it says a lot more about you than it does the forum.
I was gonna make a comment asking if the new "young/good looking" meant frail androgynous anime-esque dudes, then I saw his avatar and it all made sense.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
Now that I think of it, doesn't this belong in a "Reduced Range Guitars" section? It will be the only thread.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
I was gonna make a comment asking if the new "young/good looking" meant frail androgynous anime-esque dudes, then I saw his avatar and it all made sense.
Hey, anime is fucken dope. Just stay away from the tentacle stuff.

Alberto7

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey I'll take that over the Thousand Year Old Dragon Disguised As A Child stuff
They are more intertwined than you'd think. :lol: but yeah, that is admittedly one of the reasons I don't watch much anime at all anymore and why I am very picky with what I do watch. I used to be decently involved with my local anime scene, but I couldn't stomach it for too long. I'm a corporate sellout now.

Also, JC looks more like he belongs in Rugrats, not anime.

Alberto7

Contributor
Reaction score
what in tarnation is a local anime scene
Use of the word "tarnation" will make you automatically oblivious to the existence of such a scene. :lol:

But really though, (and excuse me for adding to the derailing of the thread :lol:) I am kind of surprised when people don't know about this. It's like Swifties not knowing about local metal scenes. Just like metal, it's a whole thing complete with subcultures and subgenres. Conventions of tens of thousands of attendees, cosplay, crafting, gunpla, masquerades, runways, discussion boards, gaming, viewings, and generalized neurodivergence. :lol: Kinda like the comic-con people but with less chest hair.

I guess JC does kinda fit the bill, but definitely not in the aesthetics department.

Moongrum

Reaction score
Conventions of tens of thousands of attendees, cosplay, crafting, gunpla, masquerades, runways, discussion boards, gaming, viewings, and generalized neurodivergence.
I'm sorry, but "local anime scene" just sounds too funny to me haha. But yeah makes sense, if you build Gundam stuff, meet up with friends who do it. Into cosplay, meetup with friends who are making their own shit, too, etc.

Alberto7

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but "local anime scene" just sounds too funny to me haha. But yeah makes sense, if you build Gundam stuff, meet up with friends who do it. Into cosplay, meetup with friends who are making their own shit, too, etc.
Haha can't say I blame you!

')