New summer Ibanez models

• Thread starter jl-austin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jl-austin

Reaction score
All premium RG's for the US market

RG921FBK.gif

RG927BK.gif

RG921QMFBI.gif

The Black Ice looks cool, imo. The 921 only came in red and blue before this summer release.

Still no RG2 or S2 though, I wonder if Ibanez killed off the idea because of all the snooping?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

-42-

Nothing to see here
Reaction score
More hardtails is good. The new fixed bridge they have on these things is really comfy.

dres_x

Reaction score
Still no RG2 or S2 though, I wonder if Ibanez killed off the idea because of all the snooping?

There was someone who actually found and played one of the RG2s and posted a pic in the other giant Ibanez thread. There were never supposed to be any S2/S3s though :(

I'm surprised that the guitars have made their way into a store before an official announcement...weird

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
Nothing too spectacular, but I can dig it. At MusikMesse, they introduced Premiums with maple boards. Those were too sexy.

I'm wondering about the RG2s as well.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
We JUST got the red/blue ones in stock in the states :scratch:

Going to be awhile before we get them here. On a plus note, they have one locally in blue. Might go check it out.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
There was someone who actually found and played one of the RG2s and posted a pic in the other giant Ibanez thread. There were never supposed to be any S2/S3s though :(

I'm surprised that the guitars have made their way into a store before an official announcement...weird
We got a RG2 in my GC, also think its weird as they never got the RG1 but now we have it and both of the anniversary S's

TankJon666

Reaction score
Boring. What the hell is that mega ugly fixed bridge all about?

Come on Ibanez. 7 string Iceman please! Thanks.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Boring. What the hell is that mega ugly fixed bridge all about?

Come on Ibanez. 7 string Iceman please! Thanks.

haha! Now come on, you know that everybody complained about the other fixed bridges not looking right........right? (sarcasm)

I actually like my 1421 bridge just fine. But I don't mind these.......I just don't like my premium neck as much as my prestige necks.

Swyse

Swyse
Reaction score
We got a RG2 in my GC, also think its weird as they never got the RG1 but now we have it and both of the anniversary S's

Same way with my GC, but I have a notoriously shitty GC, so I'm not surprised.

I Voyager

Reaction score
I actually like the look of the new fixed bridge. It looks like a trem, which I think is awesome because an RG just doesn't look right to me without some sort of Edge on it haha.

Latest posts

')