New T.A.C. Track With New Vocalist and New MF Mix

• Thread starter zephyrkillz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zephyrkillz

Reaction score
http://snd.sc/hJEJMg

So here is a somewhat straightforward heavy song, featuring our new vocalist Steve. Also, Karlton (guitar) starts singing at 1:24-1:32. The song might sound like a slightly different style, but we thought it shows Steve's vocals best out of new tracks we have recorded.

I've been working on using the Metal Foundry mix, so far I think I like it. I also mastered it differently using the multiband compressor in cubase 5 and Izotope Ozone, let me know what you think.

-If you would like to help us play a local event (EDBD 18) you can vote for us here: Last Band Standing - 101one WJRR // Orlando, FL // text us @ 95487 Shame on me, but we would greatly appreciate it and thanks for listening!:yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Just so you know the imbedded player isn't working.

On to the song. Dude, that was awesome! So both you're vocalist and guitar player sang on this song?

zephyrkillz

Reaction score
Just so you know the imbedded player isn't working.

On to the song. Dude, that was awesome! So both you're vocalist and guitar player sang on this song?

Thanks man! Yeah, they both did vocals on the song and the other guitar player actually sings all of the cleans on the e.p.

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
Dude! Awesome Track! Simply fucking metal god damn. That guitar tone is bawls those drums sound fucking great. I have to say its amazing I've seen So much talent on this forum. So many people here put out better mixes than those on the radio even XM and Sirius. You sir are one of those haha. The only thing I think you could improve on in My Opinion is Compressing those vocals a bit more. The threshhold seems like its allowing a little more Vocal dynamics than I tend to like but if you don't change it it's still pure fucking GLORY!!!!! You have my vote.

')