New Tattoo Day - Full Sleeve!

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
I finally went in to Studio Tattoo Mania today to start working on my sleeve with this badass dude named Vincent from France. The pictures aren't great cuz I took them myself, so I may have someone else take pics and then post those. Clearly, all that was done today were the lines. We start adding Colours in two weeks, and the entire thing should be done by August 28th which is the date of my last of four appointments. Anyway, as you'll probably be able to tell, it's Moby Dick taking on Captain Ahab and his crew. Now to the part you entered this thread for:

All washed up and moisturized:

100_1748.jpg

100_1749.jpg

100_1750.jpg

100_1751.jpg

100_1756.jpg

100_1757.jpg

Updates to come after the next session!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Petef2007

Reaction score
Epic tattoo there sir! Always loved sleeves, planning on having one done myself at some point soon

Covenant

Is NOT gay
Reaction score
Epic Tattoo :hbang:
Also, you're hairy as FUCK how long did it take for him to shave your arm? :lol:

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Epic Tattoo :hbang:
Also, you're hairy as FUCK how long did it take for him to shave your arm? :lol:

HAHAHA! It took me like 15 minutes. Then I decided to shave the other one to not look like a lopsided fool. That one took just as long :lol: I did it myself to save precious tattoo time. We were aiming for a 5-hour sitting, and he finished the last line at around the 4:45 mark, so I was bandaged up and ready to go at the 5-hour mark.

And thanks everyone for the comments, I'm glad everyone else digs it as much as I do. Can't wait for colours!

Giamatti

Reaction score
THAR SHE BLOWS!!!!! I'm actually so jealous that I didn't get this done first, it's AMAZING!!! Congrats dude.

CatPancakes

Im Insane
Reaction score
WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL
WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL
WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL
WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL
WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL
WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL
WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
I did listen to Leviathan a lot in the weeks leading up to the appointment in spirit of the tattoo. I also re-read the book. I forgot how bloody long it was.

ire_works

Djent ,Djent ,Djent
Reaction score
Should have posted this in the lounge so we could rep you.

This ivory leg is what propels me
Harpoons thrust in the sky
Aim directly for his crooked brow
And look him straight in the eye!!!