New The Faceless Stuff

• Thread starter gatesofcarnage
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gatesofcarnage

The Canada
Reaction score
The new album from The Faceless is fucking insane! Theur new drummer is amazing i have been listening to this album for a few days now and he did a phenomenal job:yesway: So far i have learned Sons of Belial, Xenochrist, Legion of the Serpent and Planetary Duality II:hbang: This album is a lot more physically challenging than the last the most physically challenging so far is Xenochrist but the most colpicated would is definitly Legion of The Serpent

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score
The new album from The Faceless is fucking insane! Theur new drummer is amazing i have been listening to this album for a few days now and he did a phenomenal job:yesway: So far i have learned Sons of Belial, Xenochrist, Legion of the Serpent and Planetary Duality II:hbang: This album is a lot more physically challenging than the last the most physically challenging so far is Xenochrist but the most colpicated would is definitly Legion of The Serpent

Vids! :agreed:

gatesofcarnage

The Canada
Reaction score
I will definetly by posting vids when i get my new camera! Right now all i have is a shitty phone to take videos with so whatever. But on the brihgt side i will have learned the whole album by then so i'll be able to post all of em:hbang:

lctdmf

Reaction score
I know this is drum forum.. But I don't like how they started to add singing in their songs.. It's kind of annoying in metal (imo).

MetalJordan

Reaction score
idk about the whole singing thing being annoying i personally love it...and their entire new album is awesome...so far favorite song is planetary duality 2

blackout

Reaction score
The clean vocals did seem unnessacary, doesn't really fit with the rest of the song, but the drumming and the tone of the drums on this album is amazing. Fat ringing toms and the snare sounds unusually natural. I love every track i've heard so far.

Sick live performance of Xenochrist: (the ending is so brutal)

gatesofcarnage, you got a youtube channel i can subscribe to? Definately wanna see those vids :)

gatesofcarnage

The Canada
Reaction score
idk about the whole singing thing being annoying i personally love it...and their entire new album is awesome...so far favorite song is planetary duality 2
Eh i dont mind the singing i would probably like it if they would put somewhere it would fit. But my favorite so far is Sons of Belial. It is also probably the most fun to play:hbang:

The clean vocals did seem unnessacary, doesn't really fit with the rest of the song, but the drumming and the tone of the drums on this album is amazing. Fat ringing toms and the snare sounds unusually natural. I love every track i've heard so far.

Sick live performance of Xenochrist: (the ending is so brutal)

gatesofcarnage, you got a youtube channel i can subscribe to? Definately wanna see those vids :)

I just made a channel for my drum covers. idont have them up yet because of lack of a good camera. When i do get one Akeldama and Planetary are going up in full:metal:! I will pm you when i do so shouldnt be much longer

')