New to posting, not to lurking.

• Thread starter Chaplin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chaplin

DKBT
Reaction score
So I've been reading article son Sevenstring for a while now and figured I'd make an intro post of some sort.

I've been playing guitar for probably 7 years now. I'm 20 years old.
I'm into a lot of different types of metal, but right now my focus is with my bands music. We go for a Metal/Hardcore sound a little more influenced by hardcore like Madball, Hoods, stuff like that. Also with the metal side I'm heavily influenced by djent techniques and style.

I play a Ibanez 7321 through a 5150 head, Marshall MG412A Cabinet (It's the slant cab idk which one is A or B and I don't want to look atm =P )
My parents just got me a Pocket Pod for xmas that I'm still trying to tune up to work well with my 5150 (I may be posting questions about it later even.)

I'm also in an old school punk band but I dont think that has any relevance in these forums ;).

Anymore questions, feel free to ask. I know I'll be asking questions on my road to dialing my perfect tone for my band =].

Also...shameless self promotion A Breed Extinct | Facebook

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')