New track (Drop A, Schecter, Axe Fx, S2.0[Allaire/Avatar/Metal Foundry)

• Thread starter Coryd
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gemmeadia

Reaction score
Sounds awesome man, jealous of how clear your drums are! Share secrets?

I think raising the volume of the bass would bring everything together more, other than that it sounds great.

Kroaton

Reaction score
Bring the bass up a few db , and low pass the guitars a bit more (they are still a bit too fizzy).
Loving the drums , care to share how you got them to sound that good?

Coryd

Reaction score
Sounds awesome man, jealous of how clear your drums are! Share secrets?

I think raising the volume of the bass would bring everything together more, other than that it sounds great.

Bring the bass up a few db , and low pass the guitars a bit more (they are still a bit too fizzy).
Loving the drums , care to share how you got them to sound that good?

Thanks!!! Not too much as far as secrets. Just eq really. Everything is the stock Allaire kit. I love the room sounds from that library. I grabbed some cymbals from other libraries, mostly for china, splashes, and a spock cymbal. I just layered about 4-5 snares and the raised and lowered the volume of each to get the tone and then EQ it and compress it. I think if i had a secred it would be that i am getting really into layering drums at the moment. No layering on the toms though. Just kick and snare.

im with everyone else, care to post them drum presets as well?

Sorry my friend...i can't share the preset. I multiout and then process outside of S2.0 mostly as well.

Dash

Reaction score
Drums sound cool indeed and it works for your rap metal project. :)

')