New track recorded with fully software processed sound

• Thread starter alexdinky
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

alexdinky

Reaction score
Hey Folks! :hbang:

There have been really years of silence and finally this track's been finished! I hope you enjoy it. Cannot refer it to some specific style as I always do what I really want without strict adherence to some musical styling. Well, it is anyways METAL \m/

Consists fully of software processed sound namely: lepou lextac for clean, lepou lecto for gain, lepou lecab with Superior Drummer Metal Foundry pack, Prominy Rock-bass. DI signals from my ESP LTD H-307 are recorded via Presonus Audiobox VSL22 and finally to Cubase 5.

Comments are surely welcome! Thanks

https://soundcloud.com/alexdinky/alexdinky-years-of-silence

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

schwiz

Lefty
Reaction score
Not too shabby for being away for some time! Tone overall isn't too bad. The timing on the clean parts is killin me though.

filipe

Reaction score
This is awesome dude! The clean part sounds good to me but it's volume could be lowered just a bit IMO.

Dusty Chalk

Reaction score
Nothing to do with timing: it sounds really weird when listening super quiet.

(Yes, so I turned it up -- sounds great, considering you did it all with plugins. I hate plugins, but whatever you're doing...keep it up.)

alexdinky

Reaction score
Nothing to do with timing: it sounds really weird when listening super quiet.

(Yes, so I turned it up -- sounds great, considering you did it all with plugins. I hate plugins, but whatever you're doing...keep it up.)

I'll check it super quiet. Strange anyway :orly:

')