New Tune with my 8 stringy

• Thread starter t hatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cupo

What's a 6 String?
Reaction score
Man, this is pretty awesome! Reminded me heaps of Meshuggah but with much more of the added clean parts and melodies.
Keep rockin' dude, and put an album together :p

t hatt

Reaction score
Hey, thank you. Hopefully I can keep it up and I can put something together soon enough!

Slampop

Artist/Producer: IDOLER
Reaction score
i enjoyed the Black Umbrellas track very much.

have you ever heard the band "Hella?" i think you would dig em. :)

oh: and put www in front of your site urls so they become links and others can just click on them. like this;

www.soundclick.com/taylorhatty

anthonyferguson

Reaction score
loving this, whole tone scales are so awesome and work really well. i cant wait to jump on the 8 string bandwagon. MUST HAVE THAT F#. good tunes anyway. keep the work up!

Santuzzo

Reaction score
Awesome track! Very original! :shred::yesway:

What did you use for the drums?

EDIT: I just posted your song in the thread Song of the month January, I hope you don't mind! This definitely should be nominated IMO!!!!

t hatt

Reaction score
i enjoyed the Black Umbrellas track very much.

have you ever heard the band "Hella?" i think you would dig em. :)

oh: and put www in front of your site urls so they become links and others can just click on them. like this;

www.soundclick.com/taylorhatty

Thanks man. I have heard of Hella and I do dig them and I wish I could play like that haha. They are insane.

Awesome track! Very original! :shred::yesway:

What did you use for the drums?

EDIT: I just posted your song in the thread Song of the month January, I hope you don't mind! This definitely should be nominated IMO!!!!
Thank you for the nomination! I used superior 2.0 for drums (typical haha). I made use of the ambient mics and used a lot of microphone bleed also.

loving this, whole tone scales are so awesome and work really well. i cant wait to jump on the 8 string bandwagon. MUST HAVE THAT F#. good tunes anyway. keep the work up!

Thank you and I must agree that you should probably get an 8 string, heh.:hbang:

')