NEW VIDEO SHRED THIS TOO W MARCO SFOGLI

• Thread starter XxXPete
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vector2

Reaction score
Damn, man. Sweet tone and sweet playing.

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
I'm already scared to enter :lol: I have what... one week to make a badass 1 take melodic improv to this backing? HAH! Maybe....
Great job though bro! :metal:

XxXPete

Reaction score
Great effort :metal:

You might want to think about working on your vibrato though, just my :2c:
Thanks Dude..but unfortunately.......... Ive had a high blood sugar problem for a few years, and it affects my hands.It literally feels like your hand and fingertips are FROST-BITTEN!.Right now I am doing the BEST with what I have!

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Thanks Dude..but unfortunately.......... Ive had a high blood sugar problem for a few years, and it affects my hands.It literally feels like your hand and fingertips are FROST-BITTEN!.Right now I am doing the BEST with what I have!

Ah, in that case then good work my friend :yesway:

Nostrildamus

Reaction score
Oh hell, with or without the blood sugar problem you out-shred many of us (read, ME). Really nice stuff and it's great to see someone with those chops who also has the sense to know when to pour on the speed and when to back off and just bend the hell out of a note. Frankly, that is something which I find greatly lacking in a lot of younger players these days who are technical geniuses but lack that insight to give their playing real dynamics and feel. Kudos for the extremely efficient left hand which didn't seem to be wasting too much energy flopping about. It almost looks like you aren't playing in a the first portion.

XxXPete

Reaction score
Thanks alot guys.Now..I must go take my prescription strength Ibuporfen 600's.....A Shred secret...LMFAO!

')