New Whitechapel Song 'Breeding Violence' !!

• Thread starter lewbob
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
That vocalist can enunciate like a motherfucker.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Thanks for the positive comments guys.

I love how anything that chugs or grooves in this day and age is called a "breakdown".

Remember that band called Pantera? I guess all they played were "breakdowns" too then huh?

If you ask me there is not 1 single breakdown in that song. Slow, chugging, groove parts, yes, but a straight up breakdown, no. but i guess everyones opinion on what a "breakdown" is is different.

Whatever, haters are gonna hate. They always have and they always will.

And no this isnt an 8 string song, the part you heard when the guitar goes lower than A is in G. We thought it would be cool to just do a part in a song in G rather than a whole song, gives it more impact. Live we'll be using the Digitech Whammy's "drop tune" feature to go down to G and then switch it off to go back to A.

Wouldn't call myself a hater seeing as I complimented your stuff that you posted in the Rec section. But thats, "OK", you can act like your twelve and assume I hate anything you do just because its you :spock:

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah.. i'm not hearing any breakdowns at all, not quite sure what you guys are on about. seems you guys might be core-aphobic and anything even slightly resembling a breee or mildly paced chug is going to freak you out. jk:lol:

That vocalist can enunciate like a motherfucker.
Kinda reminds me of some sick mutated hybrid of the vocals from Morbid Angel and Nile, I fukkin love it and it sounds WAAAAY better on this abum.

richcastle66

Prog is Life
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive comments guys.

I love how anything that chugs or grooves in this day and age is called a "breakdown".

Remember that band called Pantera? I guess all they played were "breakdowns" too then huh?

If you ask me there is not 1 single breakdown in that song. Slow, chugging, groove parts, yes, but a straight up breakdown, no. but i guess everyones opinion on what a "breakdown" is is different.

Whatever, haters are gonna hate. They always have and they always will.

And no this isnt an 8 string song, the part you heard when the guitar goes lower than A is in G. We thought it would be cool to just do a part in a song in G rather than a whole song, gives it more impact. Live we'll be using the Digitech Whammy's "drop tune" feature to go down to G and then switch it off to go back to A.

yea me and my friend noticed the other day that there wasnt even a breakdown in the song. god forbid youre not moving at 220 bpm 16th notes :scratch:

')