New world record for fastest guitar player

SuperShredderDan

Reaction score
So i recently accomplished a long term goal of mine. i broke the official world record for fastest guitar player. for this record i had to play flight of the bumblebee from 170 to 1300 BPM. here is the video with a picture of my certificate at the end

anyway i need some views to get it started so if you could check it out and SHARE or leave a comment id appreciate it a lot. Id love to work with anyone who feels like it (aka bands, artists) shred on brothers

edit: Bulb aproves. its somewhere near the end of page 3

inb4 no feel
inb4 faked
inb4 waste of life
inb4 op can't inb4

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

glpg80

√εvil
Reaction score
Welcome to SSO and congrats on finding the new thread button as well as accomplishing your lifelong goal!

Sinborn

Tube Guru
Reaction score
really wish you got better audio of this. everything above 500 or so sounds like an old arcade game lol

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats man!!! I can't hear a damned thing at that speed, but then again your hands are a blurr so it makes sense lol.

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!! badass dude

EDIT: would love to hear it without the MIDI track, hard to distinguish after 300bpm

7Mic7

Reaction score
how can you humanly play at more than 250 bpm 16th note, I dont understand,
Do you pisck every note ore its a combination of pull off and hammer on?

Anyway congrats on your acheivement!:shred:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
A HUGE improvement over that other guy. :lol:

Forgot his name... I remember he had an Ibby Universe.

Blasphemer

Bird Law expert
Reaction score
It sounds like an atari being raped. :lol:

Seriously, though, thats impressive. Like "youll never be able to do this" impressive. I'm going to just go ahead and become an accountant or something...

ncfiala

Silence you bastard
Reaction score
Yeah I really don't even know what to say to this. Even the 300 bpm looked super fast to me. I don't see how anybody can move that fast, let alone in a precise way. Don't dudes like Petrucci have a hard time just playing chromatic licks at like 250 bpm?

I'm not saying you didn't do it. But, in this day of internet hoaxery, I would never fully accept it as fact unless I saw it with my own eyes in person.

Latest posts

')