New WRETCHED Album and Song!

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
NC metal band Wretched is releasing their third studio album on March. 26 called Son of Perdition. These guys are a great band, great guys, and absolutely solid live. I can honestly say they're one of the tightest bands I've ever seen preform. They've released a play-through video of a new song called 'Repeat...The End Is Near'. Check it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Well I like the new vocalist better than the old one for sure. Definitely gonna have to check this out further.

regodus

Reaction score
Those dudes are awesome my band has been playn with them since those kids were 15. There new vocalist Adam was the vocalist for Glass Casket.

broj15

Reaction score
I remember when i first got into these guys. One of the last good bands on Victory (damn that label has gone down hill the past year). Not a fun of the new vocals, but the music just as good as it always was.

sahaal

Reaction score
not sure about the new vocals, but then again it took me a while to enjoy the old guy. Music is deadly as usual, these guys are sick.

gunch

goof-ass
Reaction score
These are the guys with the really cool instrumental tracks, right?

Reaction score
I've been a fan of this band forever it feels like. But it's a good thing ;) They're gunna be around SF on my actual bday and they've grown to be one of, if not, my favorite band. Sooo yeah trying to go to that :) Preordered this too! also learning My Carrion and this right now.. lol. Yeah I kinda get obsessed with this band.
But on topic:
Vocals were a weird transition but I enjoy them now. Instruments are on key as always. Fanboy mode activated.

Reaction score
Their new vocalist was in Glass Casket? I can kind of hear it, its been a while.

Ok then, that interests me now. This clip wasn't all that interesting but I will def check this out.

Glass Casket was awesome.

Reaction score
Saw them with Dying Fetus and 3 Inches of Blood in charlotte this past sunday.

They were awesome, they blew The Faceless off the stage.

regodus

Reaction score
Haha its not hard to blow the Faceless off stage. They are one of my favorite bands but you might as well just play their album through the PA and not even have them come on stage lol. BORING! I saw Psyopus DESTROY them and they didnt have effects, a huge drum set or anything.

Latest posts

')