New Xerath Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

boni

Reaction score
pretty generic IMO, but nonetheless good

Reaction score
That was pretty cool, nothing really ground-breaking as said above but it serves it's function.

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
Two words that start with an E. Excellent and Epic. Not all bands have to be groundbreaking to put out awesome music, and these guys are proving that.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/general-music-discussion/126916-new-xerath-music-video-false-history.html:cool:

Again... cool band. A nice mix of good elements. Peeps should listen to the whole album. :yesway:

Had a feeling it might've been posted but I was in a hurry for work this morning so I didn't have time to check :yesway:

Two words that start with an E. Excellent and Epic. Not all bands have to be groundbreaking to put out awesome music, and these guys are proving that.

:agreed:

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
I hadn't heard Xerath before and I know there are alot of bands doing awesome music like this, but Its almost a breathe of fresh air to hear this stuff when metal is turning to slim pickings these days. No offense to anyone who likes this but I am getting sick of seeing these cookie cutter bands like Oceano and The Acacia Strain that sound like cookie monster having a temper tantrum. I like technical music but this new wave of bands is IMO impulsively, poorly written sounding music where the tech has to stand for technically shit. In what wrong direction is metal really going? Anyways Thanks Scar Symmetry this is an awesome post!

')