Newest Cryptopsy

• Thread starter Jacksonluvr636
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dyingsea

Reaction score
Definitely sounds like they are returning to their forward thinking mans type DM. I'm not a huge fan but can appreciate the path they have paved in their career.

gunch

goof-ass
Reaction score
Once was Not was definitely :scratch: but Carrionshine has some stanky riffs

Will have to listen to this new stuff and report back

Jacksonluvr636

Reaction score
Want to bump this ancient thread.

After hearing further releases from the band I have to stand by my comment regarding Christian Donaldson. They couldn't have found a better guitarist to match the OG cryptopsy sound.

I have to retract my statement about lord worm "sucking" I was semi trolling. I do feel that his vocal sound wasn't my favorite and McGahey is incredible but Lord worm was in fact a genius and im pretty sure Cryptopsy was his vision originally.

I got to see them again a few weeks ago and they killed it. They played a ton of None so Vile songs as well as their newer stuff.

I got to speak with Chris for a bit and get in his head a little regarding his approach to the playing. Super cool dude. Still one of my favorite bands after 30 years.

Last edited:

GenghisCoyne

im here to party
Reaction score
O look "once was not was good" coming in hot to replace "Jason newstead was good" at the top of the musical opinions that annoy the shit out of me pile.

Latest posts

')