Newly redesigned Bogner Uberschall, with KT88's!!!

• Thread starter biggness
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Petef2007

Reaction score
Quite like the sound of this, and i shall keep an eye on its development. Were it not for my Sig X i might have gas for one

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pewtershmit

Reaction score
ReinholdBogner.jpg

Reaction score
:metal:
Holy cow, this amp is gonna be awesome!!! :hbang:

The previous version with el34's already has a h-u-g-e bottom end, I can only imagine what kt88's will do for it. Bogner also redid the clean channel, which was my only complaint with the amp. Not that the clean sucked or anything, it was just that the volume difference between the channels was too dramitic. In my experience, kt88's produce wonderful cleans, so this should be nice. He also added some more controls for the amp. I am really excited to say the least. I have been scouring the web trying to find someone with the new version in stock, but no luck. As soon as I do find one, I'm pulling the trigger. The el34 uber was the only amp I have ever plugged straight into and said ":holy:"

Also, the new version(called the Bogner Uberschall U-2 for reference) will be cheaper than the previous versions. I am so stoked!!!

If anyone knows where I can get the new version, let me know. :cool:

')