News on Jackson for 2017

• Thread starter MWC262
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
I'm seriously thinking about the six string version, any chance at matte white tho? >.>

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
Although I really want a King V, I might go for a Pro Juggernaut instead depending on what other color options are available. Too bad they changed the piranha inlays for offset dots but I can live with that.

bulb

Reaction score
Although I really want a King V, I might go for a Pro Juggernaut instead depending on what other color options are available. Too bad they changed the piranha inlays for offset dots but I can live with that.

I think the dots look better, might change them on the USA model to match.

PunkBillCarson

Reaction score
Wondering how decent the Pro Models will be in terms of quality and reliability, because I'm digging that 7 string one. Also wondering what the price will be on it.

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
Wondering how decent the Pro Models will be in terms of quality and reliability, because I'm digging that 7 string one. Also wondering what the price will be on it.

They should be similar to all other Pro models quality wise, which have been pretty great from the ones I tried anyway.

Passtheapathy

Reaction score
I think the dots look better, might change them on the USA model to match.

No way. The offset piranhas are one of the reasons why I love the way the USA model looks so much. They match perfectly with how pointy the guitar is.

bulb

Reaction score

I was honestly shocked at how good they came out, I have been using my grey one A LOT since I got it.

bulb

Reaction score
No way. The offset piranhas are one of the reasons why I love the way the USA model looks so much. They match perfectly with how pointy the guitar is.

I think they look kinda tacky by comparison, I don't hate them, but I just prefer the dots as they look a little sleeker and more understated.

Vede

Reaction score
I think they look kinda tacky by comparison, I don't hate them, but I just prefer the dots as they look a little sleeker and more understated.

Your guitar, your decision! :) That said, as an owner of a bulb ht6, I too think the mini shark fins integrate really well into your design. I wouldn't chose circle inlays on that shape for the same reason I wouldn't put them on a WR1. You made a pointy, pissed-off looking instrument. Run with it. Just my $0.02 as a fan of your guitar.

SwanWings

Reaction score
I like both the dots and the fins. Dots are a little more subtle for sure. Also, I like how that ad says to visit Jackson's website to see more, but there isn't anything up there yet.

ImBCRichBitch

Reaction score
Generally it's a good idea to differentiate the two models with different colors. These colors are sweet.

If these have a trans purple burst in the 7, MUST HAS!!!

I feel obligated to ask this, but any chance of an 8 stringer sig?

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
If these have a trans purple burst in the 7, MUST HAS!!!

I feel obligated to ask this, but any chance of an 8 stringer sig?

Lol, thanks for asking, now I don't have to! I play a lot of Periphery on my 8 strings. Granted, I could do it on 7s, but my 8s are special in that they have a 7 string and 6 string literally built right in there. So it's like three, three, three guitars for the price of one!

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
I dig the dots over the mini shark fins FWIW. Blank board is my preference but it ain't my sig! Pro models look cool.

Latest posts

')