News on Jackson for 2017

• Thread starter MWC262
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Desolate1

Reaction score
Please for the love of God Jackson please do a Pro Series Mick Thomson Sig Soloist! While your at it you need add a Kelly and a Warrior to the Pro Series and for Christ's sake release a production Death Angel!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
Please for the love of God Jackson please do a Pro Series Mick Thomson Sig Soloist! While your at it you need add a Kelly and a Warrior to the Pro Series and for Christ's sake release a production Death Angel!

I am very surprised that they still haven't released the Pro Kelly and Warrior. People have been asking for it since they revamped the Pro series.

v1nter

Reaction score

+1 to that

Rob Cavestany is a Jackson Endorser like f***ing forever
It's almost time to release a proper production model Jackson !

xzacx

Reaction score
Waiting for the Marty Friedman signature Monarkh model with those non-active EMGs he mentioned a while ago.

I'm really hoping it's US-made. I'm hopeful based on there never being an import KE1.

bnzboy

Asian Dying
Reaction score
But does it death metal?

More importantly does it djent? kidding aside I love Jackson's quality considering their pricing range. I was very impressed when I have tried their $300 MIC Dinky. It was better than $3K Gibson Les Paul I have tried in the store but then again it might have been the initial setup out of the factory which is still impressive

dirtool

Reaction score
tumblr_oj2ir9ARms1uld66xo1_1280.jpg
:yesway:
the ocean burst looks good

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm keeping expectations VERY low, as they've really disappointed the past 2-3 years @ NAMM.

I actually thought last year was pretty good in the non-USA line. Honestly, apart from the Gus G. Star, I can't see them adding anything else USA.

A Pro Davidson 7 string Warrior would thrill me, but, yeah, that's not happening. :lol:

xzacx

Reaction score
I actually thought last year was pretty good in the non-USA line. Honestly, apart from the Gus G. Star, I can't see them adding anything else USA.

I think there's a better chance Marty's sig will be USA, just based on his stature and history with the brand. Then again, that might just be wishful thinking on my part. Hopefully we're both wrong and they do USA versions of each.

oracles

Reaction score
I'd love to see a revamped Kelly and/or Warrior in the pro series, but I don't expect to see it. The dream is still a KE-7, but I don't hold high hopes for that at all.

MASS DEFECT

SS.ORG Infiltrator
Reaction score
Ibanez, ESP and the Schecter have previews and press releases for their 2017 lineup. And All we have is silence from Jackson.

C'mon, Fender. Give more money to Jackson!

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
Ibanez, ESP and the Schecter have previews and press releases for their 2017 lineup. And All we have is silence from Jackson.

C'mon, Fender. Give more money to Jackson!

It's the same every year. We only see the new stuff in the days leading to NAMM. They just took out the "New for '16" section of their site so maybe we'll see something in the coming days but I doubt it.

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
I like both the dots and the fins. Dots are a little more subtle for sure. Also, I like how that ad says to visit Jackson's website to see more, but there isn't anything up there yet.

Fender hasn't really done nothing but the bare minimum with the website since they bought Jackson. They really need to totally overhaul their website.

Force

Jackson Addict
Reaction score
Very interested in the Gus G sig but cash will be tight & I have a Charvel Star so it may not be necessary, however...................

manu80

Reaction score
I may gonna regret not to wait but just ordered the scott ian's pro V
Lets's hope jackson will be quiet this year ;)

Latest posts

')