News on Jackson for 2017

• Thread starter MWC262
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crystallake

Reaction score
Not sure if it was posted yet. Looks like it's just an X Series.

15825994_1194505907253090_6676087448911480262_n.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

oracles

Reaction score

KXST. They were released in the early 2000's, and they were pretty unpopular. A guy local to me has been trying to sell his for the last 3 years. I almost want to buy it off him so I can stop seeing the posting, but they were never a model that people scrambled to rush out and buy.

manu80

Reaction score
I bought the sevenstring version (NGD soon) of the monarkh and the shape work well, took me a time to like it when it appeared but when i saw it for real, loved it ;)

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Thank .... they went for the JS shape rather than the X/Pro shape on his sig model.

EDIT: Marty said on his FB page they're doing both a budget and a USA model.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
IG teases. Looks like maybe a Pro Kelly? Or Custom Select run...

manu80

Reaction score
Just got my Scott ian V (import Indo ) version, and it's flawless. Hope they'll keep the quality at this level

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
KXST. They were released in the early 2000's, and they were pretty unpopular. A guy local to me has been trying to sell his for the last 3 years. I almost want to buy it off him so I can stop seeing the posting, but they were never a model that people scrambled to rush out and buy.

Ohhh, you're talking about the Kelly star. KSXT. I thought google hated you, cuz I could not find kelstar or KXST. :lol: But at any rate, it's an academic argument because no way Jackson would release an 8 in an aggressive design. Which is what I'd love!

btbg

Reaction score

The same guy that was trying to sell his Epiphone Zakk Wylde for $1300? And his KXST for $1700?

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
IG teases. Looks like maybe a Pro Kelly? Or Custom Select run...

From the looks of the headstock, it's a pro model or below. Yes, I had to have watched that five second clip a hundred times.

XMetalcheFX

Chef de Extreme
Reaction score
Sooooo

All we know is we get a Mary Friedan sig and a Juggernaut pro...

Is there a chance Jackson s*it the bed?

I saw a video preview on their instagram of what LOOKED like a new PRO style Kelly, which would most certainly mean a warrior wI'll be released in Pro as well, completing the lineup after all these years.

I hope Fender has been listening.....

I am pulling hard for a DavI'd Davidson pro model or SOME warrior pro in 6 and 7. There is NO REASON why jackson shouldn't have a 6 and 7 string in EVERY MODEL. Christ even PRS has a 7....

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Christ even PRS has a 7....

It's easier to have a 7-string variant when your brand only has 3 different shapes, compared to Jackson's' 10+. :lol:

Also Fender's been weird in which they don't release a lot of new .... at NAMM. They just do it randomly throughout the year.

XMetalcheFX

Chef de Extreme
Reaction score
They are a ubiquitous brand. I know Fender won't upstage the namesake at namm but come on. The silenice is absurd. I remember last year people were postin pics at namm before Jackson released the statement....

How is one of the top guitar companies in the world THIS behind? I mean we Jackson users have a flag to f*****g fly here....

Mum is the word on a warrior 7.... I keep bugging Dave from revocation but he's not dishing on if he's getting a Pro model. I heard talks that ALL artists were getting a pro, including Corey B, Bulb, and Friedman. Now that bulb and Friedman are confirmed maybe there is hope.

Ibanez and ESP def sh*t the bed this year imo.

cip 123

Reaction score
They are a ubiquitous brand. I know Fender won't upstage the namesake at namm but come on. The silenice is absurd. I remember last year people were postin pics at namm before Jackson released the statement....

How is one of the top guitar companies in the world THIS behind? I mean we Jackson users have a flag to f*****g fly here....

Mum is the word on a warrior 7.... I keep bugging Dave from revocation but he's not dishing on if he's getting a Pro model. I heard talks that ALL artists were getting a pro, including Corey B, Bulb, and Friedman. Now that bulb and Friedman are confirmed maybe there is hope.

Ibanez and ESP def sh*t the bed this year imo.

You realise it's not even NAMM yet, they could be you know...waiting?

C'mon I know new gear is exciting for us but YOU don't need to Sh*t the bed just because a company hasn't released anything pre-NAMM.

Save your sh*t for when NAMM is actually here and they haven't released anything.

Best way to get people to notice what you're doing, make a lot of noise. If they do it all before NAMM...then what the F*ck is the point in going to NAMM?

If they come out at NAMM with something cool a lot of people will pick it up on gear news sites/forums.

')