News on Jackson for 2017

• Thread starter MWC262
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

XMetalcheFX

Chef de Extreme
Reaction score
Your point is received... It's just frustrating lol.

I meant sh*t the bed as in those companies releasedan their lineups early and it has "meh" reactions. I wasn't saying Jackson would do the same.

I literally have the cash waiting to pull the trigger if they release the model I am looking for.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

starkill

Reaction score

I meant sh*t the bed as in those companies releasedan their lineups early and it has "meh" reactions. I wasn't saying Jackson would do the same.

I literally have the cash waiting to pull the trigger if they release the model I am looking for.
I'm pumped too.
Calm down bro.
It's just like a little boy waiting for christmas eve.
How long is the wait still, about a week?

bulb

Reaction score

The reason you haven't seen anything is because they aren't putting out any new models at NAMM. I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that if you are putting something out at NAMM, you put it out before NAMM or you don't put it out at all.

XMetalcheFX

Chef de Extreme
Reaction score
The reason you haven't seen anything is because they aren't putting out any new models at NAMM. I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that if you are putting something out at NAMM, you put it out before NAMM or you don't put it out at all.

Point taken sir. BTW your awesome in case no one said so b4.

I was in general just being sarcastic and fun tho. I am excited to see what they come out with. Juggernaut pro is def on the list for me.

philkilla

Baritone Maniac
Contributor
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

manu80

Reaction score
just spoke with a french dealer, he has received the jackson Warrior 7 sig....4500 euros...Jackson USA price has sky rocketed....the Broderixk was 3900 2 years ago, almost 4500 now....
Doesn't seem to be some friedman kelly annouced from what he heard from the rep guy.
wish he's wrong.

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
just spoke with a french dealer, he has received the jackson Warrior 7 sig....4500 euros...Jackson USA price has sky rocketed....the Broderixk was 3900 2 years ago, almost 4500 now....
Doesn't seem to be some friedman kelly annouced from what he heard from the rep guy.
wish he's wrong.
You talking the Dave Davidson signature warrior? If so they are masterbuilt and only 14 and Jackson seems to have put the cost in line what it would be to have one Masterbuilt.

XMetalcheFX

Chef de Extreme
Reaction score
You talking the Dave Davidson signature warrior? If so they are masterbuilt and only 14 and Jackson seems to have put the cost in line what it would be to have one Masterbuilt.

Coreect.

What I was saying was earlier this year there was a rumbling that ALL artist models were getting a Pro variant.

So far the Mighty Misha and Friedman have been confirmed, it looks like gus g will get one based on photos, broderick, demmell, collen, and morton have one.

That leaves Gus, Andreu, Cory B, and Davidson. I'm not sure on the doom stick side of things.

I think if jackson plays it right they can blow it out. I would think a B8 In a pro or x is academic. As well as a kelly and warrior 7. Maybe they will pull an Ibanez and offer a sig model with highly desired specs but not a stock one haha.

mastapimp

Reaction score
wish he's wrong.

As another user pointed out, the Davidsons are masterbuilt by Mike Shannon so they're rolling out slowly and that may account for the higher price. But the mark up on the current Broderick model has yet to be explained.

I was also shocked when I saw some of the new brodericks with asking prices above $4K. I own a USA trans white Broderick 7-string that I purchased in 2011 shortly after they were announced. I paid $2340 for that guitar as a preorder and waited nearly a year for its arrival. I pulled the receipt and the advertised price was $2600 back then.

Similarly, I ordered a Davidson signature warrior back in the summer of 2016. The original asking price was around $4700 but I got the guitar for $3860. Still waiting for delivery as they've told me I got one of the last build slots. Your quote of 4500 euros sounds similar to what was originally offered to me, but you may be able to get a lower out the door price.

manu80

Reaction score
Sorry, didn't know the Davidson was limited.
still as you sy the price raise on the broderick is weird. But he told me that Fender has really raised their price on their whole range and divisions, they're even doing less margin on it.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
Sooooo

All we know is we get a Mary Friedan sig and a Juggernaut pro...

Is there a chance Jackson s*it the bed?

I saw a video preview on their instagram of what LOOKED like a new PRO style Kelly, which would most certainly mean a warrior wI'll be released in Pro as well, completing the lineup after all these years.

I hope Fender has been listening.....

I am pulling hard for a DavI'd Davidson pro model or SOME warrior pro in 6 and 7. There is NO REASON why jackson shouldn't have a 6 and 7 string in EVERY MODEL. Christ even PRS has a 7....

dude this is just business as usual for Jackson. I've been playing their .... for 13 years now and NAMM has been a let down every - single - year.. except for maybe when they changed the COW sig model special finish from desert camo to silverburst. That they are expanding their line of Ibanez copies sucks but whatever keeps the doors open I guess

XMetalcheFX

Chef de Extreme
Reaction score
If I can't ever land my COW7 in red blue pearl then this is Def a buy. Juggernauts and a cool body shape??? Sign me up!!

starkill

Reaction score
And we got another picture. On the right side another Pro Jug in obviously a natural finish and on the left it seems like the X-Series Black/Yellow bevel RR24 updated with golden hardware.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 15976933_10154025900821744_8279643354068111844_n.png
    15976933_10154025900821744_8279643354068111844_n.png
    341.1 KB · Views: 455

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
And we got another picture. On the right side another Pro Jug in obviously a natural finish and on the left it seems like the X-Series Black/Yellow bevel RR24 updated with golden hardware.
attachment.php

It's not a Jug, dots are on the wrong side ;)

xzacx

Reaction score
Definitely not a Soloist since it's a bolt-on. Reminds me of the JS Warrior and DK they do in natural.

')