NFL Football 2013-2014

• Thread starter tedtan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Congrats to Denver for advancing to the SB....now if Seattle can get it together in the 2nd half. Go Hawks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Watching this Seattle / San Francisco game, I can't even see why they bothered to play when the refs had CLEARLY decided Seattle was going to the Super Bowl :rant: The officiating in this second half has been freaking awful

Jlang

I am Megatron
Reaction score
Watching this Seattle / San Francisco game, I can't even see why they bothered to play when the Refs had CLEARLY decided Seattle was going to the SuperBowl :rant: This is just freaking awful

So much this, its absolutely disgusting that the refs are deciding what happens in this game. And good god no BOWMAN!

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Watching this Seattle / San Francisco game, I can't even see why they bothered to play when the refs had CLEARLY decided Seattle was going to the Super Bowl :rant: The officiating in this second half has been freaking awful

This has gone from being an excellent game to being a complete shit show. It's been for a bunch of reasons, but mostly this (the Kaep interception was painful too).

And holy shit Lynch is slippery as .....

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Horrible officiating.

Anyway, congrats to seattle.

It's been fun, see you guys in 6 months.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
:wallbash:

That drive was so good until then too.

ed: oh god, flipped back to game for a sec. got Sherman ranting like a complete ....wad.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Some bad calls, I agree. I feel a little guilty for the win but man, what a great game! Seattle's D is no joke and I believe the 49ers are the best team they have ever played...by far! Congrats to the 'Hawks and the 12th man. :woot:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
1. The Officials are Seattle fans.

2. Kaep is a dildo, I'm glad the game sealer was him throwing an INT.

3. Sherman is annoying.

Super Bowl: The best Offense vs the best Defense. BRING IT ON!

MrPepperoniNipples

Reaction score
Seahawks/Broncos Super Bowl!
I thought the Pats would be in it, but this is definitely my 'ideal' super bowl matchup

I just hope the Seahawks don't wear those god awful grey uniforms

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
You know in Sherman's defense, he does a whole hell of a lot for the community of Seattle with helping less fortunate kids who are challenged mentally and physically. I'm not ranting, just that i'm looking at it from a competitive standpoint. Many players on the Seattle Seahawks play with a chip on their shoulder whether it's from being undrafted or in Sherman's case, not being drafted by his own college coach, Harbaugh.

I do agree that Sherman can be annoying but I find a lot of players who are competitive or not, can be just as annoying.

Anyway, looking forward to the Superbowl. Denver is no joke. Should be a great game!

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
^Oh I respect the fcuk out of Sherman. But yelling at the camera as if it's Crabtree? Gotta control those emotions lol.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Yeah Sherman is a total trash talker but it's all about being uber competitive. He's still a really good and well educated guy.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well, he did make the play that gave the win. Also, bad officiating aside, let's not forget that Kaepernick turned the ball over twice and failed in the last drive.....Sherman later stated that he said "good game, but I'm the best corner" which made Crabtree push him away. It was kind of surprising and funny when he was yelling at the reporter....scared her.

I think Marshawn Lynch was the X factor of this game. Doug Baldwin had some clutch plays and Kearse had one. The other one should've been 49ers ball, that was a bad call. But other than Lynch, Baldwin and Kearse, definitely their defense. Especially in the 2nd half. :yesway:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
It's going to be a damn good Super Bowl. Our rush defense has been very good all season, but Lynch is a scary, scary opponent.

Colorado vs Washington Super BOWL. :lol:
fh75.jpg

potatohead

Reaction score
In the NFC game, it was obvious to me on the running into the kicker penalty that probably should have been a roughing the kicker penalty, the refs didn't want to try and decide the game, so I think they were worried about calling the 15 yarder on that one. However, earlier on the Sherman defensive holding led to a Niners first down and then the big 55 years run by Kap. That should have been pass interference IMO and no first down in that case (they were about four yards short of the first). Also the Bowman interception/fumble recovery was a very bad call but in the end it didn't matter since Lynch fumbled the next play anyway and SF actually ended up 10 yards further into the field. I do hope Bowman will be able to recover for next year, that was ugly and nothing I ever want to see on the field for any team. I am totally amazed he was even able to hold onto the ball during that play.

Three guys not getting enough attention are Chancellor, Baldwin and Bennett. All three were total difference makers today and had amazing games. Sherman will get the credit for the last play but really that was the first or second time he was thrown at the whole game. I also wish he'd be a bit more humble but I can understand he was super pumped up during that interview.

SF has a killer, killer defence. They are one hell of a team. Ultimately it was Kap's arm that did them in. Three turnovers in favor of Seattle in the second half and without any of those, the game probably goes a different way.

Lastly I have no fingernails left and my stomach is still churning and the game has been over for over an hour, lol. One of the best games I have watched probably ever.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Uh oooooh. Belichick is mad about Welker's hit on Talib. "Deliberate block to take out Talib", "One of the worst plays I've ever seen."

Really, Belichick? Really?

I just watched the clip of it like 10 times. If anything, Welker looked like he was trying to shield himself FROM Talib.

Cheatin' ass Belichick is all butthurt.

If we wanted to injure someone, we sure as fcuk wouldn't have used our smallest, concussion-prone and one of our most valuable receivers.

Normally it doesn't bother me when coaches talk like that, but Belichick is another story. He shouldn't be allowed to say a damn thing, with all the dirty shit he's pulled.

')