NFL Football 2013-2014

• Thread starter tedtan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I don't like Jim Harbaugh. But... if 3 seasons result in 2 NFC Championship losses and a Super Bowl loss, you can't deny that he's doing something right, even if he hasn't won it all yet. I mean, you wouldn't even begin to consider firing someone who has done that.

It's scary to think where they will be in a few years if they stay healthy and Kaep improves (even if just gametime decision making, some of it just from more experience)

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Thought this was funny~

ClickHandler.ashx

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
So.. I have mixed feelings on Eli giving Peyton tips.

The good: Eli knows how the wind in that stadium works.

The bad: Refer to Eli's season. :lol:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Eli gave his big bro tips on the stadium and he couldn't give him any advice on Seattle...lol.

Watched the Pro Bowl last night. Was a fun game to watch. I was rooting for Team Sanders but Team Rice stepped it up towards the end when Alex Smith threw a TD and then they went for 2 with Tolbert power running his way into the end zone. 22-21. I wasn't all that impressed with Cam Newton on Team Sanders, he played alright but Nick Foles played better. JJ Watt was pretty impressive along with Patrick Peterson and Luke Kuechly.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
^It was the first interesting Pro Bowl I've seen. They need to build on it. For once, everyone gave at least close to 100%. Except on extra points, where the defense is walking away before it's even kicked. :lol:

Also.... 6 more days.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Is it too much to ask for a good half time show? I mean seriously... fcuking Bruno Mars?

I get it, popularity. But damn... at least make it some form of rock.

And yes, I know, the Chili Peppers are playing as well, but I hate them. :D

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Don't mind both although I will say that Macklemore performed very well at halftime in Seattle in the NFC Championship game, he even celebrated with them after in the locker room. :D

Enjoyed watching the Super Bowl 48 media day live coverage on nfl network, Marshawn Lynch finally opened up to Deion Sanders and I liked how Percy Harvin said his experiences with playing against Champ Bailey (when he was with MIN) that Champ would give him pointers and that he's looking forward to playing on the field with him. :yesway:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Media Day had some really funny moments.

Hank Azaria: Peyton, after the Chargers game you said you just couldn't wait to get a cold Bud Light in your mouth; are you aware that Bud Light is the official beer of sorority girls and overweight dads?"

:lol:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Empire State Building lookin' good tonight! I suspect it will tomorrow night as well, since the next question is "Who will dominate the passing game?".

9nhp.jpg

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
:lol: Marshawn is funny....he just doesn't like talking and does the same thing to Mike Rob on the Real Rob Report (they have a Denver Broncos episode too when John Moffitt went there) where everytime Mike Rob or anybody tries to get him to talk. The Real Rob Report is a channel on YouTube where you get to see all the players in the locker room and there's a segment on the show called "Messin' with Marshawn" where he's only gotten Marshawn once as he asked him a question while he wasn't looking (didn't notice the camera)....he just doesn't like to talk.

Mike Rob pretty much doing all the talking for him ~

Marshawn Lynch: 'I'm just here so I won't get fined' - NFL.com

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I have a lot of respect for Lynch, doing things the way he does. He works his ass of and collects a paycheck; let's the rest of us talk him up.

Just saw this one get posted a little while ago, had no idea how close their stats were.
9xtm.jpg

')