NFL Football 2013-2014

• Thread starter tedtan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Ready for the Draft...

I'm very happy with the Broncos' Free Agency pickups. Ware, Talib, Ward and Sanders; all fantastic.

Losing Decker? No big deal, since we got Sanders.

Losing Moreno? I still maintain that Ball is the better RB.

But... we also lost Woodyard, Rodgers-Cromartie, Beadles, Bailey and Ayers. Everyone is freaking out about the loss of Woodyard and Cromartie; I'm actually most worried about the loss of Ayers.

Totally agree with Ball being as good, if not better than Moreno. I also agree that the Denver Broncos did well in Free Agency and I'd give them an A+. Losing Woodyard and Rodgers-Cromartie was as bad as the Seahawks losing Red Bryant and Brandon Browner. :agreed:

I like the Redskins with how they did in FA as well as other teams out there too, DJax is a great addition for RGIII. Interesting article here~ Richard Sherman: Why was Cooper kept, Jackson cut? - NFL.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
WTF??? Champ Bailey???? Why in the hell did we sign a 40 year old CB??? Fvcking Saints!:squint:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
That was actually pretty hilarious. :lol:

But for real, I think you'll be quite satisfied having one of the game's best corners, despite age.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
2014 NFL preseason schedule - NFL.com

Nice to see Seattle at Denver for the first preseason game. :lol:

-_-

And I bet we'll destroy them in the first quarter. :lol:

I'm kinda hoping for a Super Bowl rematch. Hopefully this time we gain some momentum. When the Seahawks got the quickest score in Super Bowl history, that was it... the game was over then and there lol.

ScottyB724

Reaction score
When the Seahawks got the quickest score in Super Bowl history

Nope that would be Devin Hester taking back the opening kick in 2006. Not that that had any impact on the game anyways hahaha

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Really? Well, I suppose commentators are often incorrect lol.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow....Terrell Pryor is traded to the Seahawks....this should be interesting.

Wants to start... gets traded to the Super Bowl champions. I feel like you could make a bad news Bryan meme out of Pryor at this point.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
2014 Denver Broncos Schedule

AT New England 3 years in a row? Seriously??

Not too thrilled about playing Seattle pre-season and then AT Seattle week 3 either; but nowhere newr as irritating as playing in New England 3 years straight.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Crazy how Seattle's first game is GB in Seattle....the "Fail Mary pt2" as they're referring to it as. Their schedule is insane and it'll be very hard for them to re"Pete" and the same goes for most of the teams....crazy schedules. :agreed:

Was kinda upset about this ~

Russell Wilson of Seattle Seahawks files for divorce from wife - ESPN

I really liked her and what she was about, her and Russell did tons of charity work together and seemed to fit eachother very well as they've known eachother since high school and dated through college. They seemed happy together, can't believe it. :(

Everyone including the media is speculating that he may have made the decision due to a big contract coming his way....I'd like to think maybe she cheated on him? Russell Wilson is a die-hard devout Christian and just does not seem like anything he'd do...i'm baffled. :shrug:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Die-hard devout Christians do many things they aren't "supposed" to. But that's another topic. ;)

Anyway, I'm just ready for the draft. Give me a taste of pro football!

')