NFL Football 2013-2014

• Thread starter tedtan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TrashJuice

Reaction score
Seattle will have the league's most-expensive secondary once they re-sign Sherman. If I remember right Kam Chancellor is pretty well-paid, and Sherman is going to be the highest-paid corner barring injury.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I read somewhere yesterday that during Denver's practices, whenever someone starts to fatigue or just isn't going hard enough, the rest of the players start yelling "35!" at him. The SB points deficit....

Also, that Manning and a few other players had some vacations planned, but when they saw the schedule, canceled and got to practicing.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I'm predicting a rematch for the next Super Bowl.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
^Why not? Denver has only made their roster stronger and Seattle will likely be just as good, if not better than last season.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
^Why not? Denver has only made their roster stronger and Seattle will likely be just as good, if not better than last season.

Have you learned nothing about Manning? He will CHOKE, sorry man thats what he does. also I doubt Seattle will be AS good as last year....it is awfully tough to have back to back seasons like that.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
You do know he's won a Super Bowl right? :lol:

It's about more than Manning, a lot more. Our defense choked far more than he did. No momentum, no win.

Ibanezsam4

Reaction score
i hate seeing the free agency moves other teams were able to make this season after AJ Smith screwed the salary cap in San Diego. i know we need to make some good moves in our secondary during the draft but at the same time, can we afford it??? cant wait for 2015 when we have some money to throw around

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Can it just be thursday night already? All this draft news and speculation is getting exausting.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
^Well, he got paid. You know what that means for his future.

:D

')