NGACD (Guitar and Cab) - 56k = not pointy

• Thread starter JJ Rodriguez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mrhankey87

Banned
Reaction score
This is a serious rhythm monster, riffs will be AWESOME with this guitar ;)

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Well I want to join you on this project as I did on the Iced Earth project but getting up at 6 am on the weekend is way too fucking metal for me. If you guys are going to be playing at a decent time I am in. There is no fucking way I will be in any condition to rock that early on a sunday.

well, Im gonna really try focusing more on bass so you should come and jam whenever JJ comes to jam, bring your setup and shit and I'll play bass. Even tho im trying to get an audition for swing/jazz shit, its always nice to work my fingers off til they can play some metal =]

JJ, You need to come and install some pups in the DC727, and lemme try that kxk while your at it -_- Ill pay ya. I need to find some strings though, think I only got 6 string sets. Anywhere local sell singles for a decent price?

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
JJ, You need to come and install some pups in the DC727, and lemme try that kxk while your at it -_- Ill pay ya. I need to find some strings though, think I only got 6 string sets. Anywhere local sell singles for a decent price?

I don't have any specific plans for Moncton, which is good because if I did it would consist of me going up there and jamming from 10 am to around 8 pm and then I'd be leaving :lol: Set up a day on the weekend and get all your shit and pay for my gas and I'm there.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Twirling JJ bump :metal:

JJBSG.gif

')