NGACD (Guitar and Cab) - 56k = not pointy

• Thread starter JJ Rodriguez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
It really is. Like I said, you have to see it in person without a flash fucking the pic up to truly appreciate how awesome it is.

22km Tombstone

Pro Apologizer
Reaction score
Normally I don't quote pics, but in this case...

JJBSG.gif

YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD BABY RIGHT ROUND ROUND ROUUNND
EDIT: Holy shit, I just listened to that song while watching this gif, it's almost perfectly in time, and oddly entrancing :spock:

Anyway, that KxK looks fucking SICK. Demonic Sigil inlay FTMFW! I am a big fan of demonolgy & shit like that, JJ you are metal as fuck!!

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so metal I shit rusty nails. I should probably get that looked at.

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
Fuck man that's epic. I've been waiting ages for this! Haven't you got another one on order with Rob? I love my Sii7, can't wait for my second to arrive. I'll have to consider odering a custom some day, I need something pointy too. :deathm:

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
The shape was already done in a 6 string, but I'm the only one to order it as a 7. Yeah, I have an Sii-7 with a carved maple cap on order with Rob. Unfortunately, his paint supplier went belly up so he's looking for replacement suppliers, then he has to test their product to make sure it's all good. The guitar is all finished (shaping wise) I believe, he just needs to paint it.

NDG

Contributor
Reaction score
:metal: awesome.

I think I like it more now that I see it's not as big as I thought it was.

Also, nice Emperor shirt. :yesway:

White Cluster

Gives Life Meaning
Reaction score
Fast cars and pointy guitars = small weiner

just saying...

Nice Fatbottom though

Zak1233

Contributor
Reaction score
you fucking crack me up man :lol: awesome gear too!

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
:lol: I love your NGD threads man.

I love doing them :lol: I just wish there was a way to make a living doing them, like doing this for a gear magazine or something :lol: That would be awesome, then it wouldn't be MY thousands of dollars getting spent on shit :lol:

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
holy shit that is fucking awesome!! this caught me completely offguard with that KxK, that thing looks incredible, congrats!!

I had my gf work on a x-shaped guitar design with me and i gotta say it looks really close to what you have, except the lower horn looks a bit closer to the iceman on mine . Good choice with the Warpigs btw, I've got them in my xiphos, which has pretty much those specs, and the tone is probably as good as that guitar will ever sound.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah man, I really didn't know what I was going to think of them, but I am VERY glad I chose them for this guitar. It sounds fucking unreal.

Latest posts

')