NGaCD - Zilla 6x12 cab and Mayones Legend.

PeteyG

Big Bear
Reaction score
Hey guys.

So this is my New Guitar and Cab Day. The cab isn't so new, I've had it for a few weeks now, however the guitar I got today, unfortunately UPS only got it to me once the natural light was fading so I've been unable to get some really nice pictures of it just yet, however I plan on getting some really sweet ones of the whole rig pretty soon, along with a full demo video of the whole thing.

Anyway, here it all is.

So as I said I recently got this custom Zilla 6x12 speaker cab, in royal blue with orange go faster stripes. I've named this the Zilla GT612, any car enthusiasts will probably be able to figure that one out. The cab is loaded with four Celestion Creambacks at the bottom, and two Vintage 30's at the top. I'm in love with that combination.
IMG_6304.JPG

And as I said, today I got my custom Mayones Legend, I've affectionately named it The Antigoth Legend, since the paint job is usually referred to as the "Gothic" finish, but that's doesn't exactly apply here.

It's an alder body guitar, ash top, pickups are Bare Knuckle Blackhawk in the bridge, Sinners in the middle and neck.

IMG_6628.JPG

IMG_6629.JPG

IMG_6630.JPG

IMG_6631.JPG

And here's a couple of actual halfway decent photos of both cab and guitar together.

IMG_6622.JPG

IMG_6623.JPG

Now that daylight has returned, here is a better picture of the deadly duo.
Duo.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Goatchrist

Reaction score
That is one of the sickest finishes I ever saw!
Fucking stunning! WOW!
:wub:

Congrats!

jeleopard

Reaction score
I really like the look of the Mayones case >.>

But the combo between the guitar and cab is so sick.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Those pics are bigger than life-size :lol:

You might want to issue a 56k warning, even with relatively fast broadband I was struggling. :D

EDIT: Lovely gear though, great stuff.

Reaction score
I saw pics of the guitar when Mayones posted them on Facebook. Loved it then, loving it now. When are we looking at getting the first demo of it? ;)

Imalwayscold

Is actually warm
Reaction score
Can't say the body shape nor colour is my taste at all sir. Still, whatever works for you.
The cab looked fantastic at the guitar show though. I had a good discussion about it :lol:

Mwoit

Reaction score
Holy shit, talk about image sizes.

Great set up, will this be used for Red Seas Fire or CAGE? :lol:

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
Issue a fiber optic warning dude. Shit, those images are the biggest I've ever seen, ever.

ThePhilosopher

Reason User
Reaction score
Issue a fiber optic warning dude. Shit, those images are the biggest I've ever seen, ever.

Try looking full-size images from a Hassy or Phase One digital camera; retoucher's dream/nightmare all at once. :nuts::nuts:

That finish was inspiration for the finish on my custom.

')