NGD: 1996 RG 517 SPARKLEZ

• Thread starter afireinside
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

afireinside

Reaction score
Bought this off the shelf dead mint time machine '96 RG 517/570 Yesterday and its flipping awesome! But got in a bit o trouble w the lady hence for sale already! Dammit oh well. Pretty rare "bass boat" paint came in blue green and silver. *****Better PICS up****

517.jpg

5172.jpg

5174.jpg

5175.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Kinda matches the RG520 Mahogany QS
RG520QS3.jpg

RG520QS.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

petruccirocks02

EBMM/MESA User
Reaction score
Wait, so you're selling it already because you got in trouble with your girlfriend/wife? Screw that. I say keep it. It looks killer

-Phil

afireinside

Reaction score
I know I guess the problem is I paid high because it is a dead mint rare Ibby, and between basses and guits I have 30+ So shes kinda WTFing me lol

troyguitar

Reaction score
I saw this when you posted it on craigslist. I love flashy guitars and would have bought it already if it had 7 strings :wallbash:

That thing is by far better looking than any production 7 string finish.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
Man that is one fine looking guitar. I have always wanted to get one of those but every time i got close to one, something happened. Wish i had the extra cash at the moment to take it off of your hands.

Latest posts

')