NGD 1st Tube Rig

• Thread starter Garrett
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Garrett

Blinded By Ibanez
Reaction score
So for Christmas I wanted a new rig. I searched for months and months and went through several different choices. I finally came down to what i had been thinking all along. (I made my decision around beginning of October) So around the beginning of December my Dad tells me that his Christmas bonus would come in after Christmas. So for Christmas day I got a $150 Guitar Center gift card. and other assorted small stuff. (The gift card went towards the purchase of an Ibanez RGD320) So at the end of January my Dad finally got his bonus and it was ordering time. I put an order through Sweetwater Sound for one Blackstar HT-5RH and one Avatar Contemporary 2x12 with v30's in blue tolex with a black grill cloth. These were ordered on the 1st of February. I got the HT-5 on Saturday, the 4th. It had to sit on a shelf until the cabinet came. Well today the cabinet finally came. I checked out of school just to come play it. By god am i in love with the combination. I now know what i have been missing out on all this time. I've been playing for 4 years through a little Fender 65r solidstate combo, and just recently got a pod hd400 that i love. Anyways, I'm going to rap this up because its getting lengthy. Here is your obligated pictures.

a5i51v.jpg
Fuck You Fender :fawk:

2nw0bjb.jpg

Oh well hello there. Fancy Meeting you here:metal:

So now I ask you ss.org to name my new rig. You can name them separately or as a whole. Its up to you.

Ps- What do you guys think i should sell my hd400 for? Its in great condition, and its never been gigged. Thanks in advance.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SSK0909

Reaction score
It's actually a nickname for Megaman. But the blue bomber sounds awesome :D

LtdRay

Reaction score
What type of music do you play with this rig i want same rig

Garrett

Blinded By Ibanez
Reaction score
What type of music do you play with this rig i want same rig

I play alot through this rig. Since ive had it, ive been home alone several times and ive been able to fully crank this amp and tweak it every which way. It excels in every way i need to. I play djenty, metal, wtvr and uber cleans. It does both very well

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome upgrade man :) I've got a Contemporary 2x12 with V30s and wanna get an HT-5R for practicing, excellent choice :yesway:

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Those little Blackstars are probably one of best bang for your buck low wattage amps on the market. Very nice dude!

Brian D

Reaction score
Love the HT-5, and perfect choice for an equally cheap but great cabinet. Happy new gear day!

')