NGD - 2000 Ibanez UV777BK, my first 7!!! :)

• Thread starter armdias
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

armdias

Reaction score
Well, after this Schecter being a typo on the site and actually the guitar being sold was not the Hellraiser but the SGR (!!!), i decided to get the 7 string that i really wanted on the first place and stop wondering about other brands and trying to fill the need of a 7 strings with another guitar besides the Universe. I guess i would always think "if i got an Ibanez UV...". So after trying and playing a new UV777 on a local store, i knew i had to.... i bought online an used 2000 Ibanez UV777BK, Fujigen factory, my dream 7 string since i bought in 2001 the Jem7VWH. It's in players condition (a few dings here and there), a few scratches on the back, but the most important stuff, neck (amazing, btw, with a nce dark rosewood board), frets, pickups, tremolo etc are all good and amazing for the age! :)

Of course i'm very happy, I'm now an "official" member of the 7 stringers, i have my first 7 string, and the one that i always wanted, the UV777BK :)

You know how it looks like, but here are the seller's pics.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 72

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dudley

Reaction score
Congrats! She's a beaut!

Always worth holding out and saving up for the one that you know you really want and will make you happy, I'm pleased to hear it's lived up to your dreams :)

Ibz777

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear you got your dream 7 string.
The UV777PBK is a great classy looking guitar and they play great too.
Have Fun!

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
Nice!! I would love to add to my collection as well. Congrats!!

armdias

Reaction score
Thank you all, guys! It's really a dream come true, since when i bought the Jem7VWH back in 2001, always undecided between a 6 Jem or a 7 UV. Bought the Jem in 2001 and 12 years later i bought this UV :) It was the 7 string i wanted in the first place, and although Schecter, Jackson and LTD also have models that appealed to me, i guess i would always have the feeling of "this guitar is nice, but if it was the Universe...", but it's great to have so many options. :)

Given To Fly

Reaction score
Congratulations on the Universe! Reading your post brought back a little nostalgia because I had the exact same thought process about buying a 7 string. I wanted a Universe so I stopped thinking and bought one off eBay. One of the best guitar decisions I ever made.

Hendog

Reaction score
That's a pretty sick first 7.

Enjoy man!

')