NGD: $50 RGA project

• Thread starter MetalDestroyer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
I am thoroughly un-relaxed tbh. All of my excitement about this guitar is now gone and I wish I hadn't bought it.
why dog, forget these bozos. You got a perfectly serviceable guitar for basically free.
But, as one of the bozos, I'd be happy to take it off your hands if you're over it....I'll even double your money :lol:

HNGD bro swirl that fucker 100%

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Aliascent

Reaction score
I also had a RGAIX6FM but in black, I think those are some of the most beautiful guitars Ibanez made, even they don't really have anything to "wow" you.

To score one for $50... That's super lucky, make something great out of it !

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
every time I buy a cheap guitar I regret it. Next time I want buy a clapped out low-end guitar with a broken output jack I'll make sure to run it by the forum first

I am thoroughly un-relaxed tbh. All of my excitement about this guitar is now gone and I wish I hadn't bought it.
I feel so lost... you got an unbelievably good deal on a guitar that sells normally for around $400-600 used. If you don't like it, just sell it and make some money on it. I don't get why you're "un-relaxed" about anything here other than it not fitting your wants to keep it.

')