NGD!! (56k ok if the snow isnt affecting your internetz)

• Thread starter Neil
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
Gotta thank Zar7 on here for this bad boy, took a freaking age to get it because of shipping over xmas and customs got their dirty hands on it and earned themselves £66 for doing nothing.

IMGP3477.jpg

IMGP3482.jpg

BLACK RG1077XL!!! (Cant wait to try the blackouts)

IMGP3494.jpg

Damn tasty bubinga...

IMGP3501.jpg

Tremolno...

IMGP3506.jpg

Family shots (it's fair to say I'm fond of XLs)...

IMGP3523.jpg

(Yes I know they need a clean lol)

IMGP3526.jpg

Havent even had a chance to tune her up yet but it's an XL so its awesome, it has one of the nicest fretboards I've seen on a production guitar, very stripey rosewood, not the boring crap Ibanez normally uses, the bubinga is the best I've seen as well, a very nice shade (I know thats anal but still, it looks good), and the case is awesome as well, very tidy with gold hardware, not sure why this is, I dunno if its all down to being the flat black model or what but I like it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EliNoPants

Reaction score
nice...due to my love of extended scale lengths that was about the only Ibanez i ever gave a serious look at...now i know why they're so damn hard to find (at least last time i looked), because you're hoarding them

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Damn, you lucky bastard. I have yet to play an Ibanez XL but I can only imagine the awesomeness!

Neil

Reaction score
nice...due to my love of extended scale lengths that was about the only Ibanez i ever gave a serious look at...now i know why they're so damn hard to find (at least last time i looked), because you're hoarding them
Ha Ha yeah they're not easy to get hold of, but I love the 27", kinda limits your 7s though, as people keep putting 25.5" on them :rolleyes: :nono:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Beautiful, very jealous :(

Ibanez need to bring that back into production.

zar7

Takes the cold away.
Reaction score
I'm just relieved that it finally arrived at Neil's doorstep! I must say it looks at home among its brethren.

')