NGD - Agile 727 MN PASS

• Thread starter anthonylbest
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

anthonylbest

Guitarist, Youtuber, Collector
Reaction score
I acquired an Agile Interceptor 727 in a trade on CL. I have been toying with the idea of getting another 7 for awhile about 7 years ago I had C7 which I had a truss rod break on. When I warrantied it I ended up replacing it with a 6 string. Then about a year later I bought a Ibanez 7321 and well... i just don't like Ibanez necks.

I brought the 7 string home last night and tuned it to drop F# (yes I am a Deftones fan). The guitar was strung with 9's and is still held the tuning for the most part (fatter strings are on the way). Here are some pics.

What you guys think?

Attachments

• agile-septor-727.jpg
    agile-septor-727.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 39
  • agile-septor-727-2.jpg
    agile-septor-727-2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 34
  • agile-septor-727-4.jpg
    agile-septor-727-4.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 42
  • agile-septor-727-5.jpg
    agile-septor-727-5.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00430.jpg
    DSC00430.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 54

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

anthonylbest

Reaction score
Could very well be the guitar. I got these pics from the guy I go the guitar from. The guitar appears to have stock PU's with a coil spitter on the tone knobs.

If its had multiple owners I sure couldn't tell. Its in fantastic shape.

-A

Psycroptica

Reaction score
Wow, I guess he didn't like the Agile if he traded it so quickly. I just sold it to him maybe 5-6 months ago.

It used to be my partner's (Neuraxiom), but he ended up getting an Intrepid so he stopped playing the Septor. At that point, I figured I might as well sell the guitar and make some money, and now it's already onto its third owner! I'm glad it's still in good shape.

anthonylbest

Reaction score
He made the comment it had been "sitting in the case" for about 6 months. Its also possible that these pictures were taken from the internet instead of taking the pictures himself.

The guy I got it from was living in Sunnyvale if that helps.

Scrubface05

Reaction score
Gorgeous finish man, enjoy it!
I've never had the chance to try out an agile.

Latest posts

')