NGD- Agile AL-3100 Silverburst Goodness

• Thread starter BlackWinds10
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackWinds10

Kick em in the nuts!
Reaction score
So after settling a deal with MIEK I ended up with this really nice guitar. So after falling in love with matt heafy's silverburst les paul when i saw trivium at mayhem fest i decided i had to have something like it. So when he offered me this thing i really contemplated it and the rest of the story you all know how it goes. So after waiting anxiously after school for it to arrive it finally got here and im not kidding when i saw this thing is HAWT because when i got this guitar and opened it up everyone in the house was like " OH MY THAT IS REALLLLLLLLY NICE!" So i also got 3 extra pickups with the trade and im going to trade the pickups in this thing later on with chrome covers because these pickups arent too bad. So anyways onto the pics:hbang:
DSC01437.jpg

DSC01438.jpg

DSC01440.jpg

3 Extra pickups
DSC01444.jpg

DSC01447.jpg

DSC01449.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

Back of the neck goodiness
DSC01456.jpg

DSC01457.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
Sweet guitar man! Now some chrome EMG's would look sick with that finish.

BlackWinds10

Kick em in the nuts!
Reaction score
So do i love the burst neck and chrome covered seymour duncan/dimarzio are gonna be put in

Sludgehammer

Reaction score
Wow man, ever since I saw Bill Kelliher from Mastodon with the Silverburst LP Custom I've wanted one of those AL's. Sweet deal!

Someday I'll get mine..

BlackWinds10

Kick em in the nuts!
Reaction score
Yea a silverburst V would be epic, this thing is awesoem though it weighs a TON. But thanks for the free bubble wrap MIEK LOL

BlackWinds10

Kick em in the nuts!
Reaction score
Its more gray then sparkly but nonetheless really hot, it pops out more than most silverburst finishes ive seen.

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
i love it! ive been really wanting an LP style guitar lately and seeing these photos is only making the need worse!

BlackWinds10

Kick em in the nuts!
Reaction score
awesome man silverburst looks great :)
Yea I LOVE the silverburst. Im going to put up a little video later of me playing it so you can get a little idea how it sounds with the stock pickups which isnt too bad but Im still going to switch the bridge pickup out with a JB not sure what for the neck, Kind of like the neck pickup to be honest.

Chris C

50 Tyson
Reaction score
I own a an Agile AL 3100 Silverburst myself, ill post pics of it in action. Nonetheless, happy NGD!

metallatem

Reaction score
Anyone ever put Bare Knuckle Mule pickups in an Agile Les Paul? Those are supposed to be awesome PAF sounding pickups.

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
That looks kickass

')