NGD agile interceptor (56khello, is it me your looking for?)

xiphoscesar

Reaction score
sorry for crappy cell phone pics.. on my new phone too :hbang:

2jvdyr.jpg

the packaged seems bit damaged :ugh:
2e68w0h.jpg

4jn9c1.jpg

34s1k5e.jpg

10gn0xe.jpg

259g41z.jpg

9sudjp.jpg

jsydyu.jpg

2qcm52h.jpg

5d3wh2.jpg

112c4d2.jpg

126adz6.jpg

xfxhdy.jpg

2w1xxe8.jpg

10hj8ec.jpg

need to adjust the truss cover on this thing, the action is fucking high
2cgbouq.jpg

348kf45.jpg

2cwsjds.jpg

9fwoj9.jpg

1433jep.jpg

and for some reason i ended up wearing the same shirt from my last NGD :lol:

the pics dont do justice , the color on this guitar looks Alot better in person,

i need to give it a good set up and put new strings on it, and should be good to go

i also plan on putting SD Blackouts on this bitch:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GeoMantic

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar:yesway:

Blue flame is my all time favorite finish, I just wish they would do one with a hipshot bridge.

EliNoPants

Reaction score
i've not actually seen the neck joint on the bolt-on models before, that looks pretty comfy

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that there is a pack of condoms strategically placed in a few of these pics?... I find this hilarious. On a serious note... that finish looks sweet and congrats.

xiphoscesar

Reaction score
i've not actually seen the neck joint on the bolt-on models before, that looks pretty comfy

yea its pretty comfy and lets you reach the high frets

but im actually going to return this guitar :/
due to the bridge been misaligned a little bit, and makes the high e string placed at the end of the frets , and when i play on it bends out

as u can see in this pic

2qcm52h.jpg

Mr. Big Noodles

Theory God
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that there is a pack of condoms strategically placed in a few of these pics?... I find this hilarious.

Is that the 24 pack? Seven bucks at Target, it's the best deal on condoms I've found yet. :lol:

Seriously, brah, sweet 'tar. I loved the heel on my Intrepid – effortless fret access. Too bad you have to send it back.

Johnboy_Ice

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that there is a pack of condoms strategically placed in a few of these pics?

AWESOME eye! :rofl:

But that's a sweet guitar. I was also looking into possibly getting this as my first 7 string, but I'm a fan of ibanez's necks - how's the neck thickness on this?

LamaSabachthani

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that there is a pack of condoms strategically placed in a few of these pics?... I find this hilarious. On a serious note... that finish looks sweet and congrats.

Haha! First thing I saw...

must have been one HELL of an NGD - be prepared (to love that Agile)

xiphoscesar

Reaction score
AWESOME eye! :rofl:

But that's a sweet guitar. I was also looking into possibly getting this as my first 7 string, but I'm a fan of ibanez's necks - how's the neck thickness on this?
its pretty comfy thinner than schecters, but for some reason, i dig the smoothness of my douglas than this one
i really need to try those ibanez 7 string necks
Hmmm. Too bad about the misaligned bridge, mate. Any other in stock that might take its place?

it kinda sucks sending this back, the color on this thing is freaking beast but the brdige problem killed everything

im thinking of going either with one of the fixed bridge ones, or maybe just getting an amp

TomParenteau

Tube & Analog Snob
Reaction score
I was about to say maybe adjust the string alignment with the neck joint, but it looks like the nut might be closer to the bass side than it should be, too. Maybe. Hard to tell from the photos.

EDIT: You know, loosen the neck joint screws, yank the neck upward, and tighten it back up again.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
ITs a misalighned neck mate! You can fix it easily. THe seem on hte upper side is visible in this pic. TAke out the neck screws (change the strings while you are doing this) and set the neck in a straight posistion, insert screws. string er up. G2g

348kf45.jpg

xiphoscesar

Reaction score
yea i tried that with the neck , but when you would put the screws back , you would have to dig a bit into the existing holes since the neck moved, and would make the holes alot bigger

and i was afraid of screwing it up and not being able to returnit if i fucked up

either way i already shipped it back

TomParenteau

Tube & Analog Snob
Reaction score
And I noticed I wrote that the nut looked too close to the bass side when I really meant treble side (duh). But it's gone now and hopefully a great one is on its way.

xiphoscesar

Reaction score
And I noticed I wrote that the nut looked too close to the bass side when I really meant treble side (duh). But it's gone now and hopefully a great one is on its way.

yea im probably gonna go with the fixed bridge one

')