NGD Agile interceptor 828

• Thread starter Collapse
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ra1der2

Reaction score
sorry you had bad luck with the guitar but no BS here, I would like to thank you for returning the guitar. This was a good B stock buy for sure.
the routing is showing a little on the front. see pic. how much was showing when you got it?

Yeah, it looks like the same amount of routing is showing, thanks for the pic.

Don't thank me, thank the person at the agile factory who hasn't mastered using a ruler yet LOL. Still got a good deal regardless, enjoy!

Collapse

Reaction score
Yeah, it looks like the same amount of routing is showing, thanks for the pic.

Don't thank me, thank the person at the agile factory who hasn't mastered using a ruler yet LOL. Still got a good deal regardless, enjoy!

no problem for the pic

thanks I will

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I'm a huge Agile fan, but I really don't get how they can't route the bridges in the correct place after this many builds. Granted, the error is less on that one than my 827 from the summer, but still. I would think that would be one of the easiest parts of the build.

Hybrid138

Reaction score
I think an Ebony fretboard would look awesome with this finish too but beautiful guitar man!

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
What is the finish on the neck on that thing? Is it gloss or matte? And how does it feel - sticky?

Shredmon

Reaction score
my Agile interceptor 828 showed up today, love it
004-1.jpg

007.jpg

008-2.jpg

One of the nicest agile 8s i have seen ever :)
congrats dude!

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
Very nice man!

I know you said the intonation was fine, but what about abusing the Kahler, does it stay in tune? Also does it have the classic problem where if you bend the string you have to hit the bar in order for the string to go back in tune?

Collapse

Reaction score
Very nice man!

I know you said the intonation was fine, but what about abusing the Kahler, does it stay in tune? Also does it have the classic problem where if you bend the string you have to hit the bar in order for the string to go back in tune?

stays in tune fine, kahler has a nice smooth action, I prefer the kahler over floyd systems. I wish my Agile pro interceptor 727's had them.

')