NGD Agile interceptor 828

• Thread starter Collapse
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Collapse

Reaction score
my Agile interceptor 828 showed up today, love it
004-1.jpg

007.jpg

008-2.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Wow, looks much better than the pictures on Rondos site. Congrats!!! Have you figured out the possible intonation issue?

zeal0us

InstruMentalHead
Reaction score
HNGD, looks fantastic!

+2 for intonation :lol:

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
my fav 8 string in this fuckin world. is just exactly how I dream it. I need an agile, damn me.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
small tweek on the kahler saddles B and low E strings only and intonation and tuning is perfect.

Rawk!!! Now you need to post some more detailed pictures. I want full frontal Agile nudity!!!

dgf

derp
Reaction score
Gorgeous! You just made the wait for my 828 Interceptor even more painful... urgh. Any chance of some videos or sound clips of it?

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Is this the guitar Ra1der2 sent back? How did you check the intonation - by ear or with a tuner? I'm curious, because I know Ra1der2 knows his stuff, and you look like you've got enough experience under your belt to know about setting intonation as well. As someone who had a first run with the bridge mounted in the wrong spot (as evidenced by the route showing on the front of the bridge) I'm really wanting to know if they've corrected this systematic error completely or not.

Collapse

Reaction score
Is this the guitar Ra1der2 sent back? How did you check the intonation - by ear or with a tuner? I'm curious, because I know Ra1der2 knows his stuff, and you look like you've got enough experience under your belt to know about setting intonation as well. As someone who had a first run with the bridge mounted in the wrong spot (as evidenced by the route showing on the front of the bridge) I'm really wanting to know if they've corrected this systematic error completely or not.

yes this was his guitar, I use a Boss TU tuner.

RG7

Reaction score
oh my god that is sexy.
congrats

ra1der2

Reaction score
small tweek on the kahler saddles B and low E strings only and intonation and tuning is perfect.

So let me get this straight...you had to adjust the B and low E but didn't have to adjust the low B or F#, which are the two string I know were way out and yet you are stating the LB and F# were already intonated properly when you received it?

I don't know if its intentional or unintentional on your part, but I'm calling BS here unless something was done to the guitar after I returned it.

How much of the bridge routing is showing from under the front of the bridge?

I know the route was showing when I received it, so I'd love to see a pic of the front as others have requested as well.

Collapse

Reaction score
So let me get this straight...you had to adjust the B and low E but didn't have to adjust the low B or F#, which are the two string I know were way out and yet you are stating the LB and F# were already intonated properly when you received it?

I don't know if its intentional or unintentional on your part, but I'm calling BS here unless something was done to the guitar after I returned it.

How much of the bridge routing is showing from under the front of the bridge?

I know the route was showing when I received it, so I'd love to see a pic of the front as others have requested as well.

Correct B and low E needed to be adjusted after I tuned the guitar, came in perfect. Maybe some adjustments were made when it was sent back?? I actually had a harder time getting my 8 string intrepid adjusted when I had one.
sorry you had bad luck with the guitar but no BS here, I would like to thank you for returning the guitar. This was a good B stock buy for sure.
the routing is showing a little on the front. see pic. how much was showing when you got it?
011.jpg

Latest posts

')