NGD: Agile Interceptor

• Thread starter ScornEmperor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ScornEmperor

Reaction score
Here are some flasherific shots of my new Agile Interceptor that arrived today. 27 scale length, Seymor Duncan Blackouts, Floyd.

I'm very happy with it...and it's not fully set up yet. I'll do some work on it tomorrow once I can pick up some new strings.

The sound is very different from my Hellraiser C-1, which is exactly what I was looking for. Some of my Line6 patches that sound good with the Hellraiser sound funky on the Agile and some that sound merely okay on the Hellraiser sound blisteringly awesome on the Agile. I'm really looking forward to digging into this more this weekend. This is also my first floating bridge.

It's also my first ebony fretboard. Damn it's black. Pretty sweet.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Something else new arrived today as well:

attachment.php

:hbang:

I've got a Motu 828mk3 on order to get this thing racked up and talking to my PC. In the mean time it's just waiting for me to get the time to run it through a few tests.

Attachments

• agile1.jpg
    agile1.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 605
  • agile2.jpg
    agile2.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 602
  • axe_fx.jpg
    axe_fx.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 598

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
beautiful i love the purple
i thought they had a 25.5 scale purple one on there but i couldn't find it when i was on Rondomusic the other day

ScornEmperor

Reaction score
beautiful i love the purple
i thought they had a 25.5 scale purple one on there but i couldn't find it when i was on Rondomusic the other day

It's probably temporarily sold out.

The day before I bought this guitar, I ordered a blue one. I really wanted a purple one and had kept an eye on Rondo Music for a while, but the purple ones were just constantly out of stock.

So I broke down and ordered a blue one (that didn't have Blackouts). The VERY NEXT MORNING a purple one was up on the site.

I canceled the blue order, put in the purple and the world was right again.

Reaction score
haha thats funny i was about to order a blue one

maybe i should just order it and then they will put the purple one i want up

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
The music you make with those two things better be as evil as your screen name :lol:

Blackouts look so much cooler than EMG's.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Really, really nice! I'm digging the guitar a lot. You really got yourself a couple of nice treats! Enjoy them! :)

ScornEmperor

Reaction score
Business had a good year so I got an opportunity to upgrade my rig. All of this stuff is actually WIFE APPROVED PURCHASING -- a rare thing indeed.

Danxile

Reaction score
the purple looks so awesome. i always think about buying a purple guitar but then i'm like ehhhhhh i dont know. this made me lean more towards purple. sweet score man

Pat_s1t

UG Invader
Reaction score
Almost the same gear as me! I have the Septor Elite in purple and an Axe Fx Standard. Post clips bro!

RedChord

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that the tribal green version of this is going to be my next guitar. I second the notion that you should post clips!

JerichoCheng

Reaction score
CONGRA!!

i also order a purple one last week,,it was out of stock a long time before

Can't wait!!!!

Fragments

Reaction score
i'm also looking at getting an interceptor pro 727b in silverburst, like brian welch's ibanez in korn (1 of the best ive ever seen) ive also got a schecter exotic star. are the agile guitars a rated guitar or they a bit of a flop?

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
those are the 2 geratest things i could have seen opening a ngd thread

ScornEmperor

Reaction score
Here is the completed rack and the full rig.

I still need a sub for the monitors and possibly an FRFR "cab". Currently I'm playing through the monitors and it's fine, but I hear this is not the best way to level patches.

Then something on the walls to lower the neighbor annoyance factor?

The case in the back is for my classical. Which I want to play more, but haven't had the time for.

:hbang:

Attachments

• full_rack.JPG
    full_rack.JPG
    432.5 KB · Views: 13
  • full_rig.jpg
    full_rig.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 20
')