NGD - Agile Intrepid Pro 828 Oceanburst

tkajr7

Reaction score
Really liking it so far. Factory set up was fine. It has a really wide neck... gonna take some time to get used to. Sounds pretty good plugged in. 808 is fine but im probably going to invest in a q-tuner eventually. yeah. The tuning i use is drop e (EBEADGBe). Once i put some elixrs on this I imagine it will sound and play more incredible than it already is. The only other thing i dont like is the lack of fret markers but i will get some of those fret marker stickers to remedy this.

idk why this is upside down
IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Really nice guitars aren't they? Amazing for the money. If i can't get mine sold I'm thinking about dropping in a bareknuckle painkiller.:shred:

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
Congrats! Can't wait for mine to come. Shoulda gotten my payment request for the rest of mine yesterday?

AgileLefty

hates brand snobs
Reaction score
congrats man!! tht oceanburst pro looks flippin sweet as hell! i didn't like them in the pics on the site, put seeing your pics is changing my opinion about them. and oh, you have to be like the 10th person i've seen on here from Virginia with an Intrepid :hbang:

we should all meet up some time and have a gigantic 8-string jam :agreed:

The only other thing i dont like is the lack of fret markers but i will get some of those fret marker stickers to remedy this.

can you send me a message on here when you find a place that has black and/or white dot markers? i've found blocks, diamonds, birds, crosses ect... but can't find any place that sells just plain simple dot markers.

tkajr7

Reaction score
can you send me a message on here when you find a place that has black and/or white dot markers? i've found blocks, diamonds, birds, crosses ect... but can't find any place that sells just plain simple dot markers.
yeah i cant find any dots either. i was planning on getting blocks

tkajr7

Reaction score
808 actually sounds pretty good. i'm fairly satisfied with the tone i have now.

Latest posts

')