NGD! Agile Intrped Pro Dual Cepheus

• Thread starter AgileLefty
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
Congrats! I think we're about to have quite a few "NGD" threads in the Extended Range section. :yesway:

Martin_777

7 String Engineer
Reaction score
Looks amazing! Congrats!

But as Dave already said: You're travelling on the wrong side of the border!

Choppa_icon475_sm.jpg

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
it IS really awkward to look at, because your mind is looking for something it´s really used to, and it´s like the guitar is resisting the whole left-to-right order we are used to in life.

i know what it looks like anyways though, so i´m just imagining it the other way around :p

AgileLefty

hates brand snobs
Reaction score
it IS really awkward to look at, because your mind is looking for something it´s really used to, and it´s like the guitar is resisting the whole left-to-right order we are used to in life.

i know what it looks like anyways though, so i´m just imagining it the other way around :p

ok here is two quick videos i just made. please excuse the poor playing, this thing is going to take some time to get comfortable on. and my apologies to Bulb for hacking one of his songs :lol:

keeper006

SWEET BERRY WINE!
Reaction score
Nice riffage. And you don't pay attention to this backwards talk, that guitar looks just the way it's supposed to. Go Lefty:hbang:
PS- now that you have 8 strings, you don't need that ol" custom Interceptor 7, so you can sell it to me:idea:

ivancic1al

Probrem?
Reaction score
ahh, so it looks like the orders from rondo will start arriving in bulk soon enough! i can wait to see if there's any b-stock 8 string interceptors.....mmm tasty! killer guitar, congrats!

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
imagine how cool it is that a couple of us are getting october run intrepids now, while the rest of you guys have to wait until october :D

of course, july run guys are having tons of fun now :D

iff

Reaction score
What the final price on the Dual Pro's?

^^This!

Was it custom shop or just ordered a long time ago? That's my ideal 8-string and Rondo isn't stocking it anymore :(